Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 MAP pre-order bonus

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jul 2012 15:47:36 BDT
FDD says:
If I pre-order two copies Black Ops II do I also get two Nuketown codes?

It would make sense but sometimes codes are for order and not units bought... Anyone know?

Posted on 2 Jul 2012 16:51:57 BDT
Decadence25 says:
As the code is supplied in the game box, you'll get one code per copy purchased.

Buy two copies - get two codes! :)

Posted on 2 Jul 2012 17:22:44 BDT
charliexliam says:
i am not too sure about the code beaning inside the box as it is know saying (Pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II with us at Amazon.co.uk before 23:59 on Monday, November 12 and you'll receive the Amazon-exclusive Black Ops II Los Angeles Wallpaper now, and the Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map when your order is dispatched) from there words it sounds like they will email you the code when it is dispatched so you can download it true either ps3 or xbox store .I am only thinking this as it is a pre-order bonus so if the code was in the box then there would be know point in pre-ordering ?i may be wrong best way too find out is too write too amazon them self

Posted on 2 Jul 2012 17:38:30 BDT
FDD says:
Yup I will contact Amazon and post their reply here :)

Posted on 3 Jul 2012 13:55:43 BDT
FDD says:
Got my reply from Amazon and...
basically there is no answer yet... : /
I will check again closer to the release date.

see amazon reply below:

Hello,

I can understand your concern regarding the map codes.
I've checked your order and can see that the "Call of Duty: Black Ops II" is on pre-order and isn't due to be released until November 13, 2012.
Please note that the release date is subject to change. If we're informed of any changes to this date, we'll update the website accordingly.
On checking I was unable to find out about two pre-order codes.
In this case I request you to write back after some days so that there will be an update in out website.
I hope this helps. We hope to see you again soon.
Did I solve your problem?

Posted on 3 Jul 2012 18:43:41 BDT
Binksy26 says:
i just got an email from amazon saying preorder black ops 2, to get nuketown 2025 so yes you do get it :D

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jul 2012 08:32:08 BDT
FDD says:
I am sure one gets a nuke town code :)
but the question was if I order two games (in one order) do I get two codes (which I think should be the case).
I have pre-ordered and will get in touch with amazon closer to the release date to double check, since the reason I am pre-ordering so get this map and to be able to play it my friend (second game I am getting).

Posted on 5 Jul 2012 00:42:34 BDT
Binksy26 says:
code comes in box as it says on the description, so if you buy one game you get one, 2 games 2 codes,

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2012 19:00:12 BDT
Susan Hall says:
According to Play.com, a code is included in every pre-ordered box.

Posted on 5 Jul 2012 19:04:56 BDT
FDD says:
ah ok,
thanks for the replies :)
if the code is in game box then the problem is solved and the question answered :)

Posted on 25 Aug 2012 19:13:15 BDT
Last edited by the author on 25 Aug 2012 19:14:34 BDT
Although your question is answered I would just like to add that many games before have done this. Just by pre-ordering you get something extra, which inevitably isn't exclusive, just so the company makes a sale. The extras are always per copy and in the box unless retailer specific.

Finally I'm 99.9% sure that the map will get released soon after release, if not release day, as DLC so if you are going to pick it up no matter what then you may as well pre-order. It just means you might have to sit and wait for it to be posted while others are playing.

Posted on 29 Aug 2012 10:46:51 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 Aug 2012 10:47:02 BDT
A. Shahzad says:
The code usually comes in the actual game case so you will get a code for every game

Posted on 29 Aug 2012 10:49:25 BDT
A. Shahzad says:
Ilooked at what you get in the hardened edition and it says nuketown zombies, will any we be able to get it if we have a call of duty elite premium account that is valid as mine expires at the end of may

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Sep 2012 21:44:53 BDT
Nope.

Nuketown zombies is ONLY for special editions (hardened and CP). No mention about standard Nuketown but I'd guess that would be available as DLC.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Sep 2012 21:56:49 BDT
A. Shahzad says:
thanks, it doesnt matter cas i cancelled the order to buy the hardened edition so i wud get nuketown zombies just gotta hope call of duty elite carrys on

Posted on 1 Oct 2012 15:46:03 BDT
S Race says:
I think my solution would have been to order both of them separately, so you'd have both two games based over two orders, no doubt then :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  2 Jul 2012
Latest post:  1 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (PS3) by Activision (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (405)