- Platform: Xbox 360
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 16 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 16. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 16 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£8.65 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Build your team and take up to 6 of them into battle in the all new Squads mode. This mode takes the best parts of the multiplayer experience and allows you to play either solo or cooperatively with the custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer.
- The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates. Give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper, and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.
Virtual Reality Is Coming
2016 is the year of Virtual Reality. Find out everything you need to know at our Virtual Reality Store. Learn about Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive and sign-up to be notified when they will be released.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard Edition
Outnumbered and outgunned, but not outmatched
Call of Duty: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largest entertainment franchises of all-time. This new chapter in Call of Duty features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom or liberty, but simply to survive.
Go into the deep with challenging underwater missions
|Battle on land and in the skies with your team|
|Your companion, Riley, will help sniff out enemies|
|The Ghosts operate outside of normal boundaries|
Fueling this all new Call of Duty experience, the franchise's new next-gen engine delivers stunning levels of immersion and performance, all while maintaining the speed and fluidity of 60 frames-per-second across all platforms.
Single Player Campaign
Ten years after a devastating mass event, America’s borders and the balance of global power have changed forever. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power.
A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts; outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative. Gamers will get to know an entirely new cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlike anything seen in Call of Duty before.
- In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier, a first for the franchise. In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender. With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history.
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer. They include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces new tactical player movements. The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
Build your team and take up to 6 of them into battle in the all new Squads mode. This mode takes the best parts of the multiplayer experience and allows you to play either solo or cooperatively with the custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer.
The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates. Give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper, and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The multi-player experience has been addictive despite my lack of expertise. I mean, I get killed lots. I suspect that my router configuration or bandwidth may be part, and maybe my slow reflexes and poor knowledge of the maps. But even an old guy like me can have a lot of fun if he builds up his squad and puts them up against other player's squads, or plays one of his characters with other players against bots at the recruit level.
One word of advice: don't squander your squad points, and choose the type of squad member you unlock carefully--they will come with perks and equipment that you would otherwise have to use squad points to get. I had to look up information on the net about this, and learn from experience. As you progress in level perks will automatically unlock, so don't get too impatient and start 'buying' them right and left.Read more ›
Multiplayer 9/10: Much better balancing than previous CoDs and generally fun. Shame about no 2500 kill or 100 headshots patches to keep you playing as gold camo is the only thing to aim for, maps can be a bit big and limited gamemodes with most gamemodes resulting in maps being unavailable. There is a lot to criticise but its still very good.
Squads Mode 8/10: a bit overhyped but it still delivers some fun and game time on the various modes. A good thing to do if you get a bit mad or bored of the multiplayer especially as you can still get XP for your MP soldiers even though you are on squads. I quite liked it.
Extinction 4/10 or 5/10: I was never that big of a fan of zombies on console due to limited players and no mods and i found extinction even more boring and repetitive. This is a good try from IW but I found it incredibly tedious with or without friends, and having friends just made the game more difficult and it's not a challenge I want to overcome. Nevertheless, could provide some amusement for people unlike me.
Overall, even though I might have seemed to say nothing good its a solid CoD and met my expectations :)
With the storyline, as explained, the characters are pretty dry and the levels follow suit. There is not a great deal of the storyline I would want to experience playing again. The storyline way hyped up quite a lot by the description of the product advertising all of these 'new' features, and I was heavily disappointed in them. While some of them are new to the franchise, I have seen almost everything in this storyline in another Call of Duty game, and everything in other video games. While it is getting harder to create a 'new' and 'innovative' feature in a game with how many are on the market, it should not be impossible. I would have preferred playing this a year later with an amazing game than this quite bad one.
The multiplayer seems to have had some 'improvements', but not all of these make it better. Firstly, and this is something I wanted in these games for a long time, was the ability to quickly kill someone without playing on hardcore.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love every cod, but ghosts has a place in my heart, one of the bestsPublished 8 days ago by Daniel Slack
Great value for money compared to other retailers, our grandson has said the game is great so one happy customerPublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer