on 11 February 2013
I think most people by now would have already tried a milk tray and this box won't let you down!

This is a massive milk tray (bigger then you think) contains 2 layers of chocolates so don't panic if you finish the first tray!

Quality is always going to be good with Cadburys and they have clearly been store appropriately.

Buy now or starve!
on 6 December 2013
Arrived when predicted, this is for a Christmas present so I am delighted that it arrived well before Christmas day. The box is large and has 2 layers so choc lovers will be in their element.
on 15 September 2013
We have sent boxes to friends who are absolutely delighted! They are quite outstanding value. Amazing. This is an unbeatable offer, especially as now reduced in price.
on 11 May 2014
it was present for a friend of mine, taste is not great just barely acceptable, so was disappointed and don't think will buy again
VINE VOICEon 18 April 2013
Chocolates are like people some we like some not so much and well some not at all.

Bought this box on lightening deals for a pressie. Was stunned for the price a double layer treat of the most sumptuous tasty chocolates ever. Beautifully presented once opened the smell made your mouth water it wafted upward tempting everyone to oh and ah I wonder.

By the end of the night not one chocolate was left not one. No how's that for value for money!
on 23 January 2014
I was feeling rather sorry for myself at having to spend Christmas on my own again & started searching Amazon Grocery for comfort food. I saw this box, then checked the price! That'll do for me, I thought! When I got round to eating them (45 pieces to a tray!) I thought the texture of the chocolate was softer than the original Cadbury stuff, but that didn't stop me from chomping my way through one layer! Yummy, yummy indeed!
on 8 January 2014
Mum has always loved milk tray so this did not dissapoint her at all, yummy in her tummy, till they are gone
on 28 December 2013
First off I am gutted the price has gone down £4 after christmas!!

These were a gift to my parents as they are well inclined to chocolates :), no moans anywhere though. The box is absolutely huge - much bigger than you would expect.

Good Cadbury's quality as always too.

Well recommended (but sure you have got enough chocolates after christmas anyway...)

DR
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 November 2013
I bought one box of these chocolates for myself and another for a present. The box is larger than you would expect and the chocolates themselves are very good if somewhat generic flavours. The size and presentation of the box make it ideal for a present, and price make them great value. Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and intend to order a few more as ‘stocking fillers' for Christmas.
on 16 April 2014
Great value when reduced, bought a few for family over Christmas, the chocolates were kept in good condition through transit, but Amazon transported these in huge gigantic boxes which made me weep for the rainforest a bit! Not as much variation in the chocolates as I would of likes, and lots of toffees ended up in the bin, but for the money they were good.