Price:£24.95+ Free shipping

I cannot for the life of me find these in any shops so thought I'd look on here and it was happy days!

I've bought a few of these as stocking (and belly) fillers for Christmas. They came very well packaged/protected.

You're getting a 1kg slab of chocolate here! That's a helluva lot of chocolate. I wouldn't like to get hit over the head with one, in the mouth maybe but head no.

The three I bought were delivered promptly, well packaged and in perfect condition.

A bit of interesting info - Cadbury use their classic purple livery because the cocoa tree bears two harvests of cocoa pods per year. Around 20cm in length and 500gms in weight, the pods ripen to a rich, golden-orange colour. Within each pod there are 20-40 purple, 2cm long cocoa beans covered in a sweet white pulp! So your chocolate actually starts out purple! Cool :)

What more can I say? If you're buying one of these you or some lucky person loves chocolate. This is nice chocolate and there's enough to rot all your teeth here!

Niiiiice! :)

Am I the only one who buys chocolate as Christmas presents and eats it then has to replace it? :(

Edited 22/Dec/2015 - Just to make it clear to customers. . .this was nine quid a bar when I bought them in 2013. I've seen this go up to fifty quid since which I certainly would not pay. Iceland are currently selling a 850g bar for seven quid here in Liverpool. Enjoy!
99 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 September 2015
The delivery was fast but when I opened it, I found myself disappointed. The chocolate bar is advertised as being 1KG, but it's actually 850g. There was no mention of the product being 850g, but it was advertised as 1KG.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 May 2014
This is delicious Cadbury's Milk Chocolate in a giant-sized bar. I bought several as christmas gifts and they were met with amazement (and in the cases of some parents, slight consternation). I also consumed one myself in order to test the quality of the gifts I was distributing, as one naturally should always do.

It may have been my purchase of these that subsequently let to my purchase of a treadmill. Eat with caution.
on 15 May 2015
£44.05!? - GREED!
It's a LOT cheaper getting it fresh and direct from the Cadburys website.
on 14 December 2013
I was really pleased when I found this online as I couldn't find them in the shops. It's the sort of thing that Woolworths used to sell. However it was not at all packaged appropriately for postal delivery. It arrived in a simple bag that the postman had put through my letter box. When I opened the bag the card packaging the chocolate was battered and damaged and the bar itself is broken. I'd ordered this as a gift and now do not feel I can wrap it up give it as a Christmas gift.
on 6 July 2014
Haven't bought but is £15 on cadbury's own website
on 8 January 2014
It came well packed and intact, unbroken and the box was undamaged. I now know for sure that this Cadbury chocolate tastes way better than the normal Cadbury chocolates in my country. I am not sure why, maybe it's from a different factory, but there's nothing like this chocolate bar. Nothing! It's the most original pure delicious mouthful of chocolate we ever tasted.
on 10 January 2014
Product arrived damaged but I was expecting this after reading other posts and being delivered by royal mail.
Although the product itself is great I was really disappointed with the sell by date - we purchased it for Christmas but it has to be eaten by middle of February which difficult for even the hardest of chocoholics!
on 22 January 2014
Unfortunately not a good experience. it was a bit overpriced for what it actually is (yes a big bar of chocolate) but did not mind to much as it is unique in its own right especially as a Christmas present. Ordered two bars one came open and completely broken. Just managed to get a replacement just in time for Christmas.
on 12 January 2014
This is heaven in a box for my younger son! He demolished the whole bar within a week!!!!! Luckily (and sickeningly!), he's as skinny as a beanpole so he can afford to chomp away on chocolate, unlike me! Equally luckily (for him), I had a second bar stashed away as an extra surprise, but it won't last long.......