Size: 300mm|Colour Name: black|Change
Price:£1.88+ Free shipping

I bought these to use in the garden as many of the garden ties are too small if you need to train climbers along a trellis. These ties are just the right length and are very robust. There is no chance of the tie coming undone; once fastened, I could not undo one that I had tied incorrectly no matter how hard I tried; I had to cut it off and use another.

I think it is always best to select a tie that is longer than you think you will need as often the extra length comes in handy when dealing with tricky areas. Any excess can be trimmed off easily. These ties really are very good.
I bought these 6 months ago to attach a climbing bush to a trellis in our back garden.

I’d secured it several times in the past using different cable ties and they always snapped in the wind. Since using these cable ties I’ve not had a single one snap, so much so that in strong winds the trellis actually got ripped off the side of the house but was still fully attached to the bush…it created a different problem for me, but I can’t blame these ties for being too strong!

Since then I’ve used them for various odd jobs around the house/garden and they’ve continued to perform well. The long length is great, it saves having to join 2 smaller ties together and if it’s too long you can always just trim away any excess.
I use these for securing the wheel trims to the wheels on my car, to stop all but the knife carrying vandals from stealing them. They are 30cm long.
on 3 February 2012
Reviewing something like a simple cable tie may be unusual. However, I read reviews for everything before I buy, therefore as these seemed to have favourable comments I bought them. They arrived sooner than expected, did the job, seemed excellent value and the product was of really good quality. What more can you ask. If you want a cable tie buy these.
on 4 June 2011
Brilliantly useful things - good for tying stuff down fairly permanently. They tend to be single use. Handy for tying cables to bicycle frames and tidying up that ugly interior of your desktop PC.

If you're after a more temporary solution or you're after reusable ties, velcro or twist ties seem a good option.

Beware the typo! I'd like to have seen the manufacturer test these at -400 degrees Celsius. (It's quite a way past Absolute Zero, the minimum temperature theoretically possible.) I expect "-40" was the intended value.
on 8 May 2016
You're probably wondering why you're reading a review of some cable ties, aren't you?

Well that's because this is a story all about how, my life got turned, flipped, tipped upside down and if you'd like to take a minute to sit just right there I'd like to tell you a story about a time I bought some Sealey cable ties.

Somehow these cable ties turned me into a pussay magnate extrodinaire - I mean I was telling women no constantly after I had secured a trim piece of on Vauxhall Calibra with one of these. Well a few weeks later the Calibra was gone, so was the old missus and replaced with a Maserati and some 21 year old. That wasn't enough for me though so the 21-year old is now under an injunction preventing her from revealing which of her family members I've been doing on the side.

All down to this product! They're well worth it!
on 20 February 2010
why would some one take the time to write a review about cable ties ? I will tell you why because these cable ties are very well made and very strong compared to a lot i have used before , i am in the motor trade and these are used for wheel trims and cv boots , tow bar wiring , great cost and great product . K Jackaman Ipswich
on 28 March 2016
Sorry to do this, because I normally only have good things to say about 99% of my on line purchases, but the quality of this product left a lot to be desired. They were brittle and some were not ridged so therefore did not lock. I don't know if this was a rogue batch but they were not good. Delivery was great, so no complaints there.
on 8 January 2016
I've been building PC's for some time now, and it's always an absolute pain to be looking for a SATA or HDMI or the-like cable in the hellish box of cables that I own. I'd tried to clean them up before, but they always possessed themselves somehow, and ended up intertwined again.

So, I decided to buy a bunch of cable ties and organize the hellish box that way. I've been doing it like that ever since.

They are a little long for what I need them for, but that's my fault not the companies. I just tie the cables, then cut the long ends off, so that things are even more tidy.
on 10 May 2016
Arrived well before the estimated date, absolutely huge (my fault) I didn't read the description properly as I was just far too excited about my cable ties. I have now used these for all sorts of jobs round the house, those jobs where you can't be bothered to get your tools out. I fixed my clothes horse with them! Great product, well priced and they seem strong. I expect to have many glorious days of tying things together with these little beauties. I just need the rain to stop so I can go in the shed and look for things to break, then fix. Go on, smash up your wife's stuff, then flash your cable tying skills, she will be enamoured with you, and will surely make you a cup of tea!