* Cable Matters DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable offers a cost-effective DisplayPort to DVI connection, letting you connect a DVI computer monitor to a DisplayPort video card/output, saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
* Supporting PC resolutions of up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, this high-quality cable offers crystal clear picture quality. Instructions
1 Hook up DisplayPort device to DVI display using Cable Matters DisplayPort to DVI cable.
2 Select 'Extension' or 'Duplicate' mode in 'Control Panel' > 'Display' to set up the secondary display. Specification
Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 1080p
I/O: DisplayPort 1.2 and DVI-D Dual Link
* This is a passive cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
* This passive adapter supports up to 2 monitor display configurations using AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display technology. To support more monitor displays, an active adapter is required.
* This cable can only pass signal from DisplayPort to HDMI port. This is <strong>NOT</strong> a bi-directional cable.
* Latching and screw locking connectors ensure that the cables remain secure, preventing accidental disconnection. Please press the button on the DP end to disconnect the cable.