* HDMI to VGA adapter is the most convenient and cost effective solution for connecting HDMI devices to VGA monitors or projectors.
* Cable Matters HDMI to VGA Male to Female adapter features a built-in active IC chip to achieve better compatibility. Instructions
1 Video setup: choose between Duplicate and Extension mode in Control Panel > Display
2 Audio playback: Plug in the 3.5 mm stereo cable. Select a playback device in Control Panel > Sound
3 Plug in the included power cable if the HDMI source does not supply sufficient current Specifications
* I/O: HDMI digital/VGA analog
* Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800x600/720i/720p/1280x1024/1600x1200/1080i/1080p
* Supports 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel)
* Supports analog video output up to UXGA and 1080p with 10-bit DAC
* Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
* Audio Output: 3.5 mm stereo
* Power Requirements: Optional Compatibility
HDMI to VGA conversion may post compatibility issues under the following conditions:
* The HDMI source has different refresh rate than the VGA display.
* The VGA display (projector, monitor or TV) does NOT
support the following resolutions as output from the HDMI source (480i/480p/576i/576p/800x600/720i/720p/1280x1024/1600x1200/1080i/1080p).
* The HDMI output of the source device does NOT
supply 5V/500mA current.
* When using the Samsung ChromeBook and Macbook Pro with Retina Display, please plug in the
conventional Micro USB cable (Not included) to power the DAC chipset in the
adapter Package Contents
* Cable Matters HDMI to VGA Adapter with Audio Support
* 2m 3.5mm Stereo Cable