on 21 October 2012
Update Oct 2014:
Downgrading my star rating. A wheel broke - looks like an axel came out. Only noticed this when packing for a trip and didn't have time to get a replacement so had to drag it around. Not expected after use only about 6 times so perhaps was a faulty one. Rest of the suitcase is still in good nick. The company did say they would send me a replacement but 4 weeks later it hadn't arrived, after a follow up email they have now said they will refund me. I didn't pay the current price of £50, I paid £35 ish I think so good for that price but I'd be cross at £50. Let's see whether the refund comes through...
Previous review from 2012 :
Bought this as didn't want to pay the fee for checking in a bag with easy jet for a weeks holiday (the fee was about half the cost of the bag and figured I'd be able to use the bag loads!). Arrived quickly and I was impressed with the quality upon opening. The fabric, zips, handle and wheels are all good quality, much better than I expected for the price. Inside there are straps for securing (and possibly squashing) the contents, and a zipped internal mesh pocket on the 'lid'. Pocket on the outside fitted my laptop with room to spare for a book. Also great is the expander zip. I opened it in order to easily shut my case, then it was easier to zip close the expander to reduce the size. Others on my trip didn't believe it was approved hand luggage because it looked so roomy so I felt very smug putting it into the metal size checker thing at the airport! I've used it for several weekend trips since, has definitely been a very useful purchase for me.
on 28 January 2015
Initially very impressed with the smart style, detailed specifications and apparent build quality, but as for so many other customers, one of the wheels disintegrated during its second outing and completely fell off before I returned home. Now I have an useless 'as-new', hardly used cabin bag and have to spend more money on a more durable replacement.
on 11 September 2012
Very well constructed, every inch looks and feels like the executive flight case that it purports to be.
Even better it complies with the overly zealous Ryanair requirements!
on 30 August 2013
Well it arrived promptly and was all it was described to be........so much so that my friend who took it in wants one! its first flight was no problem in the overheads on Ryanair like a dream and so lightweight!
on 18 April 2015
As a family, we have had three of these for about two years. First the bad news, but read on. The top handle on one of the cases snapped within weeks. This was whilst it was fully loaded and when cases give on you like this it can be dangerous. The case was replaced by the manufacturer. I use two of these cases nearly every week, as I work away from home a lot. I load both cases very heavily, one with work-related equipment rather than clothes, and I throw them about a lot, and seem to spend far too many hours each week rolling them over hotel car parks. Basically, over two years they have taken a heck of a battering with no signs of injury. Despite the handle break on one, I would strongly recommend these cases. Do bear in mind though that if you are an easyJet traveller, this case is now (I'm writing in April 2015) too big for the airline to GUARANTEE to allow you to take the case into the cabin, but it is small enough for easyJet to USUALLY allow you to take it into the cabin (yes, confusing). We've done a few easyJet trips with these cases in the cabin without a problem, but I understand that on busy flights easyJet reserves the right to require you to put a case of this size in the hold. A busy flight seems to be defined as one where there are lots of business types going to places like Paris or Rome with cases like this and who don't need to take lots of holiday clobber. I would guess trips to tourist areas will have plenty of people who bring loads of gear in big cases which go in the hold, freeing up cabin space for those few who bring cases of this type.
on 22 June 2014
I am cabin crew and fly worldwide with this case. It is sturdy and lightweight, easy to manoeuvre and runs along smoothly and silently. Internal straps can be hidden inside the zip up lining inside if you prefer, and there is an external zip up pouch just underneath the discreet metallic cabin max logo which is almost hidden away for security, along with the larger external compartment. In all, a top quality, plain but smart cabin wheelie case.
on 29 November 2012
Excellent bag containing enough compartments for the weary traveller. However the first time I used it one of the wheels came off. However this was on the way homeward and all it was that the retaining bolt securing the wheel had unthreaded itself and was a simple case of screwing it back in.
on 2 May 2012
Hello to everyone. I didn't have to much time or travel a lot in order to test this luggage in a deeper way, but for me it's great. It has a nice shape and its features, quality and capacity are also very good. I took it with me in two travels (one by EasyJet and the other by Ryanair). In both cases I didn't have any problem about its size.

I think it is a very good luggage and it has a very good price too.

I hope that my review had been helpful to you. Regards.-
on 15 October 2012
we needed a flight case for a recent holiday and although a little worried by not seeing the case we were more than happy when it arrived,great quality at a very good price and quick delivery,excellant all round.
on 22 July 2014
Very smart and appeared to be a good quality bag but the wheels disintegrated after two days, without even going into an aeroplane. Glad to say that manufacturer offered immediate refund.