Colour: Blue|Change

on 17 November 2012
This is an amazing case for kids. My 8-yr old daughter carried her own luggage for most of the outbound and return journeys on our holiday. She was visibly proud and felt much more grown up, especially when she received numerous comments from other passengers. Lots of room inside and extremely lightweight. This will be great for sleepovers as well as air travel, so I expect to get a lot of use out of it. ***TIP*** I purchased the larger Cabin Max Flight Approved WORLDS LIGHTEST Carry on Trolley Backpack Bag - 44L Wheeled Luggage 1.7KG for myself. The children's suitcase has a strip of fabric on the reverse which means it can be quickly slotted over the carry handle of the larger case for going down escalators, etc when your child might have problems carrying the luggage themselves. It fits perfectly, only takes a second and is secure enough to keep on there for a longer duration. There is a picture of this on the product's swing tag but they don't make any other mention of this really helpful feature.
on 11 October 2015
My 2 year old toddler absolutely loves this suitcase. It was the perfect hand luggage for his bits and bobs plus the front seat for his teddy to sit was an extra bonus. He received loads of compliments at the airport as he pulled it along.
review image
on 22 June 2013
I was looking for something for my 6 year old son to take his things on holiday in (Hoping to encourage a bit of independence). I found that a Trunki and other children's suitcase were far too small to hold anywhere near a full weeks worth of clothes. We ordered this and it arrived in less than 2 days! Although we haven't actually used it yet, we're very pleased with it. The green is much nicer and brighter than pictured and my son loves the teddy carrier on the front. I noticed some reviews saying that the handle to pull the case along is too short for some adults, I'm around 5ft4'' and it's fine for me.
Seems a fantastic product!
on 8 May 2014
I bought my neice on to go on holiday with, she loved the thought of putting her very on teddy in the front of the bag. Nice and strong, ideal for scholl trips and holidays or days away.
on 23 April 2012
I really recommend this case, gone are the days of having to unzip hand luggage to find 'bear', it is a great size and pulls really well, perfect size for my 6 yr old to pull himself and at 5.4 without heels not too uncomfortable for me to pull either, haven't tried it on top of my case you but can see it will work well, would be nice if there were more colours
on 27 March 2015
I had a problem in that I ordered the pink spotty version but they sent the (cheaper) pink version and I had to ask Amazon to refund the difference (which they did but only as a "promotional credit" which is a bit unfair considering it wasn't my mistake). The unfortunate thing was that we don't have time to return it before we go away so my daughter was quite disappointed. For the bag itself, it's not bad - I expected slightly better quality (it doesn't seem like it will withstand that many times going through the hand luggage x-rays, it just seems a bit flimsy) but I haven't used it yet so perhaps appearances are deceptive. It does say it comes with a 5 year warranty, and there's also a promo code on the label which gives you 10% off your next cabin max order (although the code includes "2014" so I don't know if it's still valid or not!) My daughter likes it though and the handle isn't too short for an adult of 5'3. The straps for the Teddy are adjustable so it fits various toy sizes and there is plenty of space inside. My daughter is 7 and she likes pulling it but said the stick of the handle could hurt her back if carrying it as a rucksack. The good thing is that there is a strap on the back which means you can put it over the handle of a larger trolley if your child gets tired of pulling it. In short, not a bad bag for the price but order in advance to make sure they send the version you want!!
review image review image review image review image
on 5 March 2012
This was a great buy. It is much larger than the normal kids carry on trolly suitcases/bags and if perfect for my 7 year old son.
He loves the fact that it really is just like a small suitcase and he can get lots of things in it.
If has lots of zip compartments too. great for short trips away or over nights as there is so much space.
on 15 July 2014
I bought this bag and an orange one. Have used both for 1 overseas trip. No problems with orange one but an internal zip pull came off the purple one the first time the zip was used and on packing for the return journey one of the zip pulls came off the zip runner, although the second zip pull made it possible to close the bag with no problems. Gadgets UK were fantastic dealing with this and sent a new one straight away, made up with their customer service. As for the bags they are a great size and easy for a 3 and 4 year old to pull despite being big. I'm glad we bought them.
on 5 May 2014
Bought this for my 3 year old. He loves it and will pull it himself. The carry strap is too long for him but great if I need to carry it over my shoulder as leaves my hands free. Only problem tends to fall forwards so centre of gravity a small issue.
on 4 December 2012
Fits the strict Ryanair hand luggage sizing, my son loves carrying his teddy on it and you can fit loads in. It also has fasteners inside so everything doesn't fall to the bottom. A good product.