- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Ca di Alte Prosecco Doc Spumante Extra Dry Non Vintage Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£40.62 (£13.54 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£4.35 (10%)|
- A pleasant bouquet with notes of pear and floral hints is followed by a very bright, clean and lifted, palate
- Very dry, with lingering freshness
- The hillside sites experience cooler nights, allowing the aromatic compounds of the grapes to develop
- Light straw yellow with fine bubbles
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ca' di Alte Prosecco Doc Spumante Extra Dry wine is light straw yellow with fine bubbles. A pleasant bouquet with notes of pear and floral hints is followed by a very bright, clean and lifted, palate. Very dry, with lingering freshness.
The vineyards are located in the hills and are north facing. The hillside sites experience cooler nights, allowing the aromatic compounds of the grapes to develop. The vines are trained using the Guyot system. The soil is calcareous and of volcanic origin.
This Prosecco was made using the long charmat method. The grapes were hand-picked and the stalks removed before crushing. Soft pressing separated the skins and seeds from the must before alcoholic fermentation and second fermentation in a pressure and temperature controlled autoclave. After filtration and centrifugation, the wine was refrigerated and bottled under pressure.
It comes with the vintage information as follows: Vintage: NV; Grape varieties: 100% Glera (Prosecco); Region: Veneto, Italy; Winemaker: Alberto Marchisio; Consultant Winemaker: Dominique Delteil; Closure: Natural Cork; Classification: IGT; Alcohol (ABV): 11.5%; Acidity: 6.g/l; Residual Sugar: 15.6g/l; Wine pH: 3.24.