- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Ca di Alte Prosecco Frizzante Non Vintage Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£31.03 (£10.34 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£4.94 (14%)|
- A delicate pale straw in colour
- The palate is fresh and fruity with a delicate mousse, finishing with a hint of sweetness
- The nose is vibrant and fresh with aromas of Williams pear
- The hillside sites experience cooler nights, allowing the aromatic compounds of the grapes to develop
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ca' di Alte Prosecco Frizzante wine is a delicate pale straw in colour, the nose is vibrant and fresh with aromas of Williams pear. The palate is fresh and fruity with a delicate mousse, finishing with a hint of sweetness.
The vineyards are located in the hills and are south-west facing. The hillside sites experience cooler nights, allowing the aromatic compounds of the grapes to develop. Vines are trained using the Guyot and Sylvoz systems and are planted to a density of 3,500 to 4,000 vines per hectare. The soil is calcareous and of volcanic origin.
Following fine weather conditions, the maturation of the Glera grapes was regular and the fruit was picked in an excellent condition. The harvest took place in late September.
The grapes were harvested, de-stemmed and crushed. A cool, slow and temperature controlled fermentation then followed in stainless steel. Secondary fermentation took place in sealed tanks using the Charmat method. It comes with the vintage information as follows: Vintage: NV; Grape varieties: 100% Glera (Prosecco); Region: Veneto, Italy; Winemaker: Alberto Marchisio; Consultant Winemaker: Dominique Delteil; Closure: Stelvin; Classification: DOC; Alcohol (ABV): 11.5%; Acidity: 6.1g/l; Residual Sugar: 15g/l; Wine pH: 3.21.