on 10 September 2014
The item I received was not like the quality product pictured. There were black caps on the end, not solid as in the picture. Also, there were scratch marks on the poorly chromed brackets which go over the door. As the product was in sealed original packaging I would fear that they are all of a similarly poor quality.

Best to avoid as you're not getting the pictured product.
on 1 May 2016
Arrived quickly, within the expected date of delivery given. Ordered two of these as our kitchen in the house we've moved into wasn't planned very well and has no designated towel holder! We have no choice but to hang our hand & tea towels over the cupboard doors under the sink. The cupboard doors were starting to mark from wet towels, after drying up, were being hung directly on the wood. I didn't measure the cupboard doors before ordering , which was daft really, but in the picture, the over the door towel rails looked smaller than they actually are. I just presumed they'd fit but when they arrived, I realised that they are bigger than I expected!
We only have 500 wide cupboard doors, not the usual 600, meaning that they only just fit. Also, if I had knob type handles rather than the ones we actually have, I don't think there'd be any problem but as our door handles are "long bar type" the towel rail sorts of catches on them. They do, however fit on the 600 wide doors on the other side of my kitchen perfectly. For me, they do the job I wanted them to do....but only just!
But if you have 600 wide cupboards then they'll fit just fine & I think you'd be pleased with them.
review image
on 5 August 2014
the picture show a different one: This is made on poor material, and there are two black caps at the end of the bar (there is nothing on the picture!). The picture is also false: you can't put the bar on a door frame because is too small!
on 31 December 2014
This towel bar worked will for almost exactly one year, and then it broke. You get what you pay for: it's an excellent price but not very sturdy. The bar is just lightly soldered onto the hooks, and so it can pop off after thorough use.

PROS
- Holds towels
- Fits snugly onto a standard cupboard with rubber pad to keep it from clinking
- Allows cupboard to move freely
- Chrome looks nice

CONS
- Bar not well-attached, broke after 1 year
- Poor quality and feels a little wobbly when using
- Plastic stoppers on the left and right pop off regularly

If you don't care about the quality and want a dirt-cheap towel rack, this is a good choice. If you want something that will last a little longer, try another towel bar. This time may pay 4 pounds more and try the Interdesign model. Then again, it looks like I'd be getting the exact same thing again, so maybe this will just be a yearly purchase.
on 27 March 2015
Too small to be practical. While I admit I should have looked more carefully at the dimensions I would warn people that this is very small and would not fit over my door and even easily pops off drawers and cupboard doors. You would have to fold a tea towel in half and insert it carefully to use it. I'm just not finding a use for it at the moment. At least it was cheap.
on 25 June 2016
Fits cupboard well however not as described. It is only 22cm long instead of 36cm advertised. This gives only 17cm of hanging space, not even enough for a folded tea towel. Very lightweight. Looks like something I could buy at the £ shop. Have kept item as I can't be bothered to return it at this price.
on 23 June 2016
A bit flimsy but cheap and cheerful. Didn't fit the cupboard that I required it for - it was too long. I managed to find another place in my kitchen but not as convenient as where I had intended it to go.
on 22 November 2013
Having a neat clean and tidy kitchen is really refreshing for the mind before cooking for the family. This bar rail fits neatly over the top of the cupboard door and holds the kitchen towel in a tidy way ....see picture!
on 19 April 2014
We've got a fitted fridge-freezer & not enough rails for tea towels/oven gloves etc. These are brilliant & fit well over the cupboard door of the fridge & freezer & therefore don't get in the way of the other cupboards or the oven doors. Such a good idea that I got another one :)
on 23 May 2013
This is a great little product for those who don't have a lot of room and don't want unsightly cuphooks screwed into the wall. It has a streamlined modern look and compliments the kitchen with a guest sized towel in place.