on 23 September 2014
I work with a group of reptiles in the office who seem to thrive on dry heat in excess of 25°c+ so a desk fan is invaluable for a desk based fatty like myself. This unit is absolutely perfect - it's lightweight and very small so doesn't take up a lot of desk space, very quiet (no louder than a standard PC fan) so not a distraction and because it's powered by USB it can be quickly put away when not needed or the office thief is about. The USB lead is 1m long, so be aware that if you have an elaborate desk setup you may need an extension cable to reach to your PC/laptop.

Other similar items I looked at on Amazon had terrible reviews but the positive feedback on this unit is true. Good purchase all round.
33 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 August 2015
Great little fan, neat and unobtrusive and for its size perfect breeze. Of course at this size and price it's not a high powered fan but I was not expecting that and it did exactly what I wanted , it gave me a gentle breeze across my face when having a hot flush
on 17 August 2015
I wanted a fan that I could use in the office but also take on business trips. The main requirement for the office was that it should be very quiet so as not to disturb anyone nearby. This fan is so quiet I can hardly hear it, so it's perfect for the office. The two main requirements for business trips were that it was both small and light weight. The stand is 15 cm across at its widest and is about 10cm deep. It weighs a little over 100g, so it's also perfect for travelling light. It's one of the best purchases I have made recently.
on 25 July 2015
Delivered promptly and well packaged. I have a little android WiFi processor that I use to connect my old Samsung telly to the internet. Unfortunately this unit kept overheating and cutting out after about 20 minutes or so. Couldn't be bothered to return the droid box so bought this little fan ( 6 inches diameter, so not so little) for £6+ odds to fix the problem. Fortunately my telly has a USB port so the fan connects directly to it in the vicinity of the droid box. If you have to connect the fan to a mains outlet you will need a 5v adapter with a USB connection. Ran the fan for several hours pointed at the box with no cut outs at all. The fan runs very quietly and delivers an adequate air flow. I would recommend this smart little fan to anyone who has a requirement for a modest air flow but remember, you need a USB connection.
on 14 July 2014
Top, top quality product - they don't make any noise, they are extremely well made and you can tell they will last a long time. They have an on/off switch too. Bought one for use at work and 9 of my colleagues have already bought one too!! I can't see how this product could be any better.
on 14 May 2016
A lovely little USB powered fan, not overpowering, but perfect to keep a gentle breeze blowing on you whilst using your PC, or plug it into a USB brick and have it on your bedside table at night - I do both of these and am very happy indeed.
review image review image review image
on 20 July 2016
Powerful Little fan!
I bought this for my cat in this heat, shes long haired and just having a nightmare of a time, so job sorted - little USB powered fan.
Its great! Small but brilliant , we're now sharing this. Its not too noisy so will be good for through the night use too, (plugged into USB adapter plug) It has a small switch on the back so it can be powered from the fan itself, ie it doesn't start whirring away as soon as you connect the USB lead.
Its a cute retro mini design. The main fan part is directional (up & down) which is great feature. fixed head fans are a pain!
Great price, delivered next day, nothing not to like!
Not too big that is a nuisance to store in a few weeks time when its freezing again.
on 13 June 2016
This does what it needs to do. It isn't hugely strong, just enough to give a gentle breeze on the desk which is all I really wanted it for really.

It is a bit louder than I thought it would be after reading the reviews, it isn't 'silent' at all and has a little bit of a rattle. Depends on how loud your office is as to whether anyone would notice, when I first turned it on the person next to me noticed, but it isn't loud enough to actually disturb anyones working, and I quite like the faint whirring of fans anyway, find it quite relaxing.

Is very light as well so easy to carry around. Is actually bigger than I imagined but perfect size for a desk.
on 27 May 2014
Excellent product. Very fast for its size.No significant noise, except typical fan sound which is not bothering me at all. This product is highly recommended.
on 4 August 2014
I'm in love with my little fan! It's cute and dainty, doesn't take much room on my desk at all.
Super easy to set up, just plugged straight into my computer at work. It's not loud at all, and for it's size I'm pleased with the speed and power it provides. I was slightly unsure when I first bought it, but today was afairly warm day inside my office and my trusty little fan proved to do the job!