Format: DVD|Change

on 14 July 2006
This is the second part of season 1 so if whoever's reading this is thinking of buying the second part I would assume that you've got the first 12 episodes. I have already done a review on part 1 but just as a recap, C.S.I is a show based around the graveyard shift of the Las Vegas Criminal Investigations unit following cases they come across and how they solve those cases using forensics.

The second part of this season has 11 episodes instead of 12 like the first part. There are some extras these being interviews with the stars of the show. Don't get too excited though. The majority of them are just extended versions of the interviews already included as extras on part 1 of the season. There is some new stuff though so it's not a complete rehash. I would like to state another problem with C.S.I though which I did not mention too much on my first review. I noted that there was very little incorporated into the storyline regarding the characters life outside of work. This is still true of the show but I have noticed that sometimes when things are mentioned in the show it seems to have been completely forgotten about in the next episode. For example, one of the characters Catherine was referred to child welfare by her ex-husband after she had been late picking their daughter up from his house due to work duties. That storyline never came to fruition and it was barely mentioned again. It seems to me that the writer tries to put some of the characters personal life into the show but then doesn't bother following up on it. What's the point of including it at all?

Despite this as I've said before C.S.I is a great series that deserves to be as successful as it is. Perhaps these are just teething problems as the writers find the right formula for the show. I'll find this out as I watch the later seasons.
on 12 October 2002
Fantastic - bought the first series on the strength of one episode and never looked back! This second half of the first series is even better than the first; developing both the characters but more interestingly the different facets of forensic science. I have heard few criticisms of this and can only hope that the second, third and fourth series come out on DVD. A brilliantly written, superbly acted, cinema-scale tv series that has you hooked and never lets go.
on 18 October 2003
When I discovered this programme on Channel 5 (thank you programmers!!!), I was blown away. The storylines draw you into every crevice of the crime, the acting is fantastic and each character brings their own dimension to the show. Season One totally rocks.... and as for Season Two!!! Awesome viewing!
Absorbing, exciting, dark, funny... everything you need for an enjoyable night in front of the TV!
on 11 December 2003
CSI is the most addictive TV programme I have ever encountered. We hungrily wait for the release of each new DVD collection and have become very sad CSI bores, arguing about the merits of "classic" CSI versus "CSI Miami" (Classic is much better)
It is beautifully produced, gory, fascinating and grips totally for each 40 minute episode. Are we now the only family in London who, when something is spilled and wiped up, shout "Where's the Luminol?" I doubt it.
Buy them, but remember, you have been warned
VINE VOICEon 24 January 2003
God this is good! Starting of with the acclaimed and well rounded episode of Boom & never stops.
The last episode of this season Strip Strangler, gives the best & worst of each of the characters and what makes this series so good.
Eric Szmanda gets by far the most hilarious scene in the whole show so far in Table Stakes great acting!
Which is what makes this show work & we're not even at season 2, this has the right mix, With Grissom & Catherine at the helm, the ever cool but nice Warrick, the sometimes outspoken Sara & the gorgeous sometime vulnerableNick Stokes (need I say more) as the humanity check & people's person, relationships are everywhere but this sticks to the book and keeps us guessing!
When is season 2 available, its dark but with its humour and highly talented cast, this takes some beating & this first season is a classic, plus the DVD is great just get the original music back aka TV version!
on 15 March 2008
After six seasons and over 100 episodes, CSI is better than ever. This season is by far the best. Season Seven has 2 main storylines; The Miniature Killer (1,2,7,10,16,20,24) and the Keppler storyline (12,13,14,15). It also includes such brilliant episodes as 'Fannysmackin', 'Sweet Jane', 'Post Mortem' and 'Empty Eyes', also, this is the only season to end with a cliffhanger, which sees Sara trapped under a car in the dessert.
Bonus features include:
MINIATURE MURDERS
LAW OF GRAVITY COMMENTARY
SMOKE AND MIRRORS:DIRECTION
LAB RATS COMMENTARY
THE EVOLUTION OF SEASON 7
THE REAL CRIME SOLVERS
LIVING DOLL COMMENTARY

This season is the best ever and well worth buying, and I'm sure you will agree with me...
on 27 March 2010
The CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season 7 was delivered within specified time and it was in the required condition. The service is quick and very good. The product had all information I needed so it was easy to look at it and decide that I wanted to purchase it. I was very satisfied and will definitelly order the rest of the serie as to have all serie completed. The service and product itself are worth the money.
on 4 March 2008
Still going strong and into its seventh season on DVD. Great price from Amazon as well.
on 27 July 2010
I came across CSI Las vegas by chance. The fact i am gradually buying up from series one speaks for itself.I don't buy Tv seriesvery often.If you like realistic,well made,human touch,not over glamorised programmes, and some very good story lines that surprise or leave you in shock as you realise where they are going.....then well worth a look in!
on 5 February 2013
Bought DVD for my husband and my self whom love the show. We have bought from seller before and will continue to buy from in future. Csi season 1 is a fantastic Tv series and our favourite of all the CSI Series.
Would Highly recommend to all who like mystery drama and thriller movies or story's.