on 18 September 2015
This is very pretty. It's a lot smaller than I imagined but still beautiful. £15 seems like a lot of money for a small ornament but it is worth it. Great quality & well made. Luv it..😀
review image
on 11 May 2014
This is one of the prettiest ornaments I have seen. I was a little unsure of what I was going to get but I was not disappointed with either the service or the product. The colours are beautiful and it is going to make a lovely gift for my sisters birthday. It didn't take long to arrive and I will be using these sellers again.
on 2 April 2011
ORDERED THIS AT THREE O'CLOCK AND HAD IT DELIVERED THE NEXT DAY AT 12PM. OPENED VERY BEAUTIFUL, GIVEN JUST IN TIME AS A PRESENT FOR MOTHERS DAY FROM ME AND CHILDREN. FANTASTIC, WOULD ORDER AGAIN AND ALSO WOULD RECCOMMED TO OTHERS TO BUY.
on 18 June 2014
I bought this for myself it arrived when stated.and is bigger than I expected,.It would make a lovely mothers day, birthday,christmas, gift I highly recommend this.
on 3 February 2014
I purchased this Crystocraft Tulips in a Vase, thinking it was around 15 inches high. Silly me, so surprised when it arrived, more like 2 inches high. After initial shock I was informed that this is the joy of pretty sparkling ornaments, I had purchased it for my sister who is in a care home, thinking she would be able to cherish it being displayed on her sideboard. So was a bit disappointed that it was so small, however, I had chosen it for her and was assured by my big sister that our sister will like it. So Christmas day my sister opened it and made a cry of joy and imediately wrapped it in a tissue and placed it in her pocket. Her vase of Tulips goes everywhere with her she is the one who looks at it day after day, takes it to bed with her and she just loves it and since christmas she has improved in her health and never says she is lonely. This is a true story
on 18 June 2013
Ordered this as a present for my mum and she was delighted with it - it appears to be very well made, and was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks
on 30 May 2016
This was bought as a special birthday present for my sister. It is a beautiful little ornament that will not take up too much room, but will shine brightly wherever it is placed in her home. I am sure she will like it. It was well wrapped, in a lovely little box.
on 29 October 2014
Bought these as thank you presents for my in laws. Was very happy when they arrived in double quick time and even happier when I opened them and saw how pretty they were. If you stand them on the window sill when the sun is shinning they sparkle and reflect different colours all around the room. I may have to drop some hints to get one for Christmas. Thank you very much for a wonderful product and service.
on 15 April 2014
This is an unusual but attractive item. I expected it to be smaller so was pleasantly surprised by its size. Although having said that, my initial reaction when I opened it was that it looks a bit gaudy! However the more I look at it the more I like it so perhaps it's growing on me. I bought it as a present for my sister so I'll have to wait and see how she feels about it!
on 4 April 2011
I bought this for a Mother's Day present, she was over the moon with it, it is beautiful and well worth the money.
I would certainly recommend this.