Size: XX-Large|Colour: Dark Cedar|Change
Price:£12.59 - £36.98

on 28 February 2015
I just love these short sleeved shirts from Craighopper, very light and comfortable + the hidden lip pocket inside the flat of the left breast pocket is ideal for keeping money.
All I can do is echo the many positives in other reviews but just to repeat that the this shirt is better to be ordered in a slightly larger size, oddly though the identical size in the long sleeved version is larger and so not recommended.
I own 5 of these which says what I think of them.
Great shirts for hot and/ humid climates as they keep me cool and perspiration is easily dealt with by them, certainly not encouraged.
on 2 May 2014
I guess that because it was described as outdoor wear . I expected a shirt which felt much more robust. It is manufactured well and fits well But feels so flimsy. Only time will tell whether or not it still looks ok after being worn and washed frequently. This is my first experiance with this manufacturer and I hope it will stand up to it's reputation. I am based in the desert so the advertised resistance to UV rays will definately be put to the test.
on 29 June 2015
Standard cotton shirt , nothing special . The size is very big , craghoppers nosilife XL is a perfect fit , Kiwi XL is like XXL .
on 15 September 2013
Great shirt for walking in summer,easy to look after and good value for money. Hard to find anything not too like about it.
on 12 July 2015
Excellent shirt, comfortable fit and the zip up security pocket on the inside is a bonus. Delivery was prompt and before stated date. Will definitely be buying a couple more before going to Australia.
on 29 June 2015
The latest Craghoppers Kiwi Shirt I have bought - I'm a fan. Needed more as I have slimmed down a size - would buy again. Comfortable and look good. Don't need much ironing too
on 24 May 2014
Bought this shirt to take on an expedition - lived up up expectations- dried easily and was wearable afterwards without ironing
on 24 May 2014
This shirt is comfortable, the colour is good and it washed and dried easily in difficult conditions on a hectic vacation
on 16 May 2014
Love this short/sleeve shirt ! A very decent quality shirt indeed . I am very pleased , and very happy with my buy
on 7 August 2015
As we wanted it to go over a T shirt, it was perfect. So I would say it fits as expected with a slight looseness.