on 10 October 2013
Unlike another reviewer mine came complete with keyboard and mouse which are good enough to use as one would expect from HP/Compaq. Neat looking computer although a bit bigger than I expected. But despite the size there are no additional slots to upgrade anything so other than increasing memory the machine you get is the machine you use. That said this will suit most people anyway and I guess it helps to keep the price down.

One thing I am unhappy about is that there is no recovery disc supplied so if anything goes seriously wrong you have to use the recovery partition which at the moment I do not know how to do. Something I will try learning quite soon.

Windows 8 is new to me but I am rapidly learning how to do the basics. That said the first time I wanted to turn the computer off I had to use the instruction book. Not at the moment using a touch screen simply because I have a perfectly good monitor but it is easy enough to work with a mouse.

All things considered I am happy with my purchase.
on 11 December 2013
Nice piece of kit at a very reasonable price. My computing is fairly basic e.g. emails, web surfing and photo editing and these all work quickly and efficiently. It came with windows 8 and the free upgrade to 8.1 was a simple process. I think windows 8.1 is brilliant and I don't think it essential to have a touch screen to reach this conclusion.
on 13 September 2013
Brilliant computer, does what it has too. Absolutely love the windows 8. Was a bit sceptical due the reviews but very much happy I've purchased anyway. Using it about 8 hours a day as I work from home, it's fast, looks smart, deffo a value buy for those who look for a PC that will do for all your daily tasking. Big 5 star.
on 10 November 2012
dont believe the images.shows as being a complete system with keyboard,mouse.monitor.Its the tower only total rip off not worth £300 on its own.Compaq CQ2924EA Desktop PC (Intel Pentium G645T 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Intel HD Graphics, DVD-RAM, Windows 8)
33 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 March 2014
The computer is fast and clear. The general display and access takes a little getting used to. Hence I purchased the book: Windows *8 & Office 2013 to help me. I am pleased with both overall.
on 12 November 2013
Wonderful machine, has treamlined everything, I am still finding out what it does altogether. Fast enough to play games on too!
on 5 November 2013
got this today, well pleased with it, very easy to set up, I would recommend this computer to anyone wanting a desktop.
on 4 April 2013
WAITED FOR A WHILE BUT COMPAQ CQ2924EA DESK TOP PC INTEL PENTIUM G645T PROCESSOR 2.5GHZ,4GB I LOVE IT THANKS G.LAING
on 10 December 2013
Just the job , its quick and easy to use, should have got one ages ago, thanks HP.can say no more.
on 7 June 2016
Great product - quick delivery - thank you :)

See one answered question