Size: 5.5 UK|Colour: Jungle Green/White|Change
Price:£45.00 - £47.68

on 13 December 2009
These are great trainers. I had some navy ones about ten years ago when I was at college and they were so comfy and lasted for a good few years so when I was looking for some new trainers I thought I would get another pair. They are still just as comfy as i remembered and look great with jeans. I'm a size 7 and these are true to size which is always good to know when ordering from the internet.
on 25 March 2014
Comfortable, fits nicely and looks good from straight out of the box. Many white trainers need some good breaking in but these look cool immediately.
Not much else to say - if you like Converse, they're lovely.
on 24 April 2014
A nice pair of converse shoes, I'm not a big fan of the style of most converse, but the CONS trainers are really nice, and comfortable. These kinds of shoes last forever, the thick sole on the shoe means they hardly wear down which I can prove by saying i've had another pair like these for about 5 years and they still look brand new.

One consideration as to why I only gave this 4 instead of 5 stars is because the colour advertised in the picture isn't quite the same when you get them, they are a much more vibrant red, so if you are expecting these to be a sueded red, like in the picture, they wont be, they are a dark crimson colour.
on 9 August 2015
Love the style of this shoe as it is something slightly different to the original design and is more unique. Love the colour choices also and they fit extremely well and comfortably all day. Would highly recommend these as casual shoes that you can wear all day with no discomfort. Love converse trainers, they have never let me down yet!! Love them just as much as the original Chuck Taylor All Star trainers however these are slightly more padded around the whole foot, it isn't just a thin piece of canvas as opposed to the original converse so for that reason I think these are the better option!
on 18 January 2015
Been a fan of Converse for a number of years and have 9 pairs of different styles,although it's the 1st time I've bought these. The quality is of a high standard and very comfy, will certainly be purchasing another pair of this model.
review image
on 6 July 2016
Product arrived today, 2 days earlier than predicted. Full marks for that.
Excellent fit and lovely quality. Love the little stars on each side, my other pair has them on the heel.
A good buy and hassle free service. Similar to those shown in the sci-fi film I, Robot when Will Smith buys them as an iconic item hundred of years into the future.
on 30 September 2014
These are smart looking shoes....Very stylish....Really happy with them.

I bought similar looking trainers from Disel last year, but they slpit apart in multiple locations after only 2 weeks of wear. These on the the other hand are very strong. The only thing to mention is that the graphics on the side (the arrow and the star) are a bit weaker than the rest of the shoe so be careful when cleaning.

The only serious flaw to mention is that, like most shoe manufacturers these shoes don't fit well for tall people. If your size is 10+ I would guess they are probably going to be snug because they simply extend the length of the wee-shoe rather than making it wider. I hope that converse plans to offer 3D printed shoes in the future so that I can get some that fit a bit better.

Anyway, the style and quality is great.
on 27 March 2015
Wasn't too sure about buying after reading some of the less positive reviews, but they fit perfectly, and seem to be very well made.
These are a great "in between" between Nike Air trainers, which are heavy but solid and reliable, and Vans-type shoes which are thin and lightweight, but not good for outdoors...
These can be worn all day, allow your feet to breath, and are quite lightweight, while having a solid enough sole to allow comfort while walking outdoors.
on 9 March 2010
Converse Unisex Star Player EV OX Lace-Up When my 15 year old son said he wanted these shoes I thought they were overly expensive for what they were. However, he persisted and I relented! I have to say I was wrong. They look great, are extremely well made and the design is robust. My son lives in them, rain or shine, and all his friends have admired them. Better value than you would think.
on 5 January 2016
Very nice and good price too. Only downside to these trainers is that I ordered my normal size and I would say they are a large fit so to go half a size down maybe otherwise you may look like you are wearing shuggy boats but other than that great!!

See one answered question