on 18 January 2015
They are lovely and brand new in the box apart form there slightly big than my other converses in a size 7.
on 6 August 2015
I'm normally size 6 but wider foot thought size 7 should be perfect,but they where far to big.after email to customer service I've got replacement of size 6 next day.Size 6 fits perfectly.As I checked converse.com site to compare these trainers,have feeling these ones not genuine converse,but I love the way they look.Thank you very much customer service just super .
on 11 December 2014
Brought these boots for my son for xmas, arrived very quickly but they are not the boots i ordered, they have no stripes on them as they do on the picture. I was planning on returning them but luckily my son liked them without the stripes so im going to keep them but I am a little disappointed that they are not what is being advertised.
on 22 March 2016
These are all I wear. Hi-top leather converse! They're beautiful and I love them. Fit as expected, just the right size. Laces seem a little short to start but when the leather gets softer and more pliable, more give is given for the laces. I will order and order again! Quick delivery as always and great value for money!
on 14 September 2014
The glue used to connect the upper and the sole was all over the leather. Also, it looked like they had been handled by someone with dirty hands as they had spots all over them. Unfortunately, I needed these trainers for a specific event so had no choice but to clean them and use them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2014
Everything is as described and I love them but somehow they are slightly too big. I have fabric converse of the same size and they are perfect. But all in all they are comfortable and I can wear them, so no problem.
on 20 May 2015
I buy from Amazon these trainers, believing that size 7 UK ,which I were every day, will be the same. It turns out not the same size, it is size 40 European. So these trainers are kind small
on 29 December 2015
Tried these in the shops and checked the price on amazon to compare -£20 saved! They are same as in shop fit perfect lovely soft leather and due to having prime they came the next day!
on 8 January 2015
Really nice item. Would have preferred the white leather ones but unfortunately I have wide feet and they were really painful. These look really nice though.
on 11 October 2015
These are to replace my old converse which were exactly the same so I knew what I was getting. Great looking & a perfect women's size 77. Very comfortable too

See one answered question