Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 5 February 2014
I bought one of these for my lounge. I rarely use the centre light, only when I want the room 'bright'. I fitted an 18w 'corn' LED in it (=150w incandescent) the room is very bright when it is on. It looks very good when it is on, it looks very good when it is off. Very happy with my purchase, but a few points,

1. It fits a European E27 fitting, so you will have buy an adaptor ring (about £1) to fit it to a UK fitting, or change the light fitting to an E27 holder.
2. They say 'wash all the petals' before assembly. Eh? Can't they do that? I didn't bother. We'll see if that was unwise.
3, Replacing the bulb will require partial dis-assembly, so I am glad I fitted a LED bulb.
4. The box has a 'carrying handle'. Oh goody! Making the box more difficult to strip down for recycling. Who on earth needs a handle anyway?
on 18 November 2015
Really good looking light. You have to put it together yourself, which is fine, and easy (and actually quite a fun little puzzle - the instructions were v clear so it was easy).

We liked this so much we've used it in our entrance hall - the light glows through the pine cone shape and looks fabulous - and it also gives off a lovely soft light in the hall - still bright, but soft.

This is just the lights have so you need to have a hanging flex to hang this from. It's extremely light.

Changing the bulb isn't the easiest as you need to remove one or two pieces of the shade to get to the bulb - a small complication, but frankly not difficult.

See one answered question