Most Helpful Customer Reviews
1. This screen has a formidable amount of screen area. You can easily set up 2 full size A4 sheets across the face. But at the same time it does not look enormous on the desk.
2. It is extremely bright, and I have had to set it to the Eco setting or wear sunglasses. I am sure it would work well in an office with full sunlight streaming through the window. The brightness of the back light is even.
3. Installation is simple. Connect it up with all the cables supplied, and switch on. I am using Windows 7 and the touch screen facility worked immediately. The only adjustment necessary is to go to Control Panel, Display, Settings, Appearance and ask windows to detect the screen and identify. That was all. (No instructions in the manual)
4. Screen quality is excellent. I have not seen any stuck or dead pixels.¬¬ Horizontal and vertical viewing angles are excellent. The front glass of the screen is tough, and when pressed does not distort the display.
1. As always with an piece of electronic equipment these days, the accompanying documentation is poor. It comes with a CD with `Acer touchport' included. I was hoping there would be more user information than is included in the documentation. There isn't. I cannot see the object of this software. It was only curiositythat made me take it out of its wrapper.
2. The most important feature of this monitor is the touch screen capability. At first sight this is quite impressive, but there are severe limitations which leave one frustrated. If you are simply selecting icons on the desktop, excellent. Once you get beyond that you are soon reaching for the mouse. The first frustration I found was trying to close an application which is positioned at the top right of the screen. Read more ›
Was this review helpful to you?