on 9 June 2014
The rival brand is £50+ from Amazon. This is less than half the price. The quality of the cartridge is good - the quality of the packaging is superb. So what about the quality of the print? Well that is as superb as the 'twice the price' toner and it will take a better eye than mine to detect the difference..

So now to the next set of questions : is it compatible with the other toners in the printer. At the moment I have three brands in the four cartridges in the printer and they all live happily together. Will it damage the printer - unlikely. Will it fill up the waste toner more quickly - I don't know. Will it last as long - well it weighed the same so it should but who can tell - it totally depends on the coverage within in a series of prints and I have neither the time nor the inclination to do that test.

In the meanwhile I am a very happy bunny using a material that is half the price of what I used before

So.. I must highly recommend this product
on 27 November 2013
Very happy with the print results so far.

I have been using for over a month with no problems what so ever.
on 20 February 2016
I have used Prestige cartridges a couple of times and they were fine. This time the printer will not accept the cartridge and displays an error 30.6.
Now I find that Prestige is almost impossible to contact and when you do just fobs you off with meaningless emails. Their company website contact is also impossible as they do not give a tel no and the email is impossible to pass the captcha (deliberate I expect). So it is a gamble - if it works great - if it does not YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!
on 27 November 2014