on 17 May 2014
We had nothing but trouble with Samsung cartridges printing badly, this has sorted it out and the quality is now better than when the printer was new.
on 29 August 2015
Mixed results. Magenta cartridge worked fine. Black cartridge did not print properly. Requested replacement and this did the same. After that I gave up with this brand and asked for refund. Used the money to buy a refill kit for the original cartridge and this worked fine. So I would recommend you don't replace the cartridge but refill it.
on 14 July 2015
I ordered the toner for a Samsung CLP-670N, unfortunately i didn't need to change it until today and my return time run out yesterday. It fits well and just looks like to old one but it doesn't work. The display states "Install Toner". Waste of money so if you order this product check if it works when it arrives.
on 10 September 2015
In my opinion the compatible cartridges as a whole as nothing like purchasing the real thing. The ink quality has got so bad I have not bitten the bullet and started paying for the originals again.
on 10 January 2014
The pack of 4 toner cartidges in therir outer packaging is at least 50% bigger than the previous lot I bought, In addition it was transported in a box that originally held two packs of four. That really is excessive and maks problems for me in storing it until it is needed.
on 26 June 2015