on 11 April 2014
It was my wife's 60th birthday and the party was 60s theme with forfeit to charity for anyone who turned up not in fancy dress. My Sgt Pepper outfit was completed with the wig glasses and moustache and hey I kept the tash on all evening and managed to drink with it!¬
on 1 November 2015
Terrible. Extra cheap quality, kid sized glasses, the wig it's nothing(zero) like the Beatles. It's actually a women's Bob, I didn't even use it. The moustache I was already expecting to be bad, and it really was.
on 20 October 2014
Bought two for a 'Beatles night' at our local theatre. A Hard Days Night, followed by 'Not the Beatles' cover band and dancing afterwards. There was a fancy dress competition and WE WON! The wigs looked great and the moustaches stayed stuck on all night, right through the drinking of wine and cider at regular intervals. My moustache was dripping with wine by the end ( not used to having a moustache, why do guys bother?) but it stayed on all the way home. The cover band loved our look too. Am looking for an excuse to wear them again. Do you do Keith Richards wigs?
on 29 October 2015
Terrible! I never leave reviews but this is so bad that it inspired me to do so. The glasses are fine, haven't tried the moustache yet, but the wig is absolutely abysmal! Tried it on when I got it and it looked fine. Tried it on when the rest of the costume had arrived and it had absolutely disintegrated. All the hair is hanging off the net, and there is a big bald patch on the front now where the net is visible. It doesn't even look like hair any more. I had it on my shelf for a day, didn't even touch it!

Tried it again before leaving this review and it's got worse. Probably won't wear it with the costume!
on 8 November 2013
Had to trim the wig but just the job for 60's night! Looked just like Ringo Starr of the Beatles.
on 16 December 2013
bought these for using with puppets look great on and fitted absolutely perfectly quality is very good and arrived very quickly
on 6 October 2013
I bought two of these wig, glasses and moustache sets for a Beatle-mad friend's birthday and they were very popular.
on 29 July 2013
this was all very good, helped to complete the outfit but the moustache wasn't very sticky and kept falling off.
on 4 March 2016
A good buy. The set went well with the Sgt pepper outfit as hoped. Could have had some instructions in use and care, otherwise pleased with the product.
Absolute rubbish , fell apart first night I used it. Should've went as Superman after all.