Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 June 2003
It is a pity this book is difficult to locate these days, because it is still very relevant if you wish to build simple CMOS circuits, or indeed want to learn the basic theory of logic systems. Clearly written, with a wry sense of humour, I found it an invaluable bible when starting out making CMOS switching circuits. Lots of easy to find diagrams of chip pinouts, with graphic representations of the internal circuits. Good working examples of real-world applications described. Also vital information on the building of power supplies, decoupling, workarounds etc. I cannot praise this book enough. I have now mislaid my copy, which is why I'm searching for another! Thouroughly recommended.
on 1 January 2012
Very well written, clear explanations from the basics with all essential detail. The book goes through cmos theory before detailing popular circuits covering both analogue and digital.

Very interesting, informative, and highly recommended.
on 26 April 2014
Although pic chips are the new thing now, anyone trying to understand how logic circuits work NEEDS this book. Very well written and easy to understand. Suitable for complete beginners and a handy reference for advanced users!!!
on 10 May 2011
Bought for my son for his A level Electronics.
Was recommended it by the college, although abit pricey it is worth the money for the help it gives.
Is smaller than I expected, A5 and not A4 as I imagined.
on 20 December 2012
The digital electronics engineers bible, This is the 'must have' manual for all digital engineers, quick reference on Cmos IC''s and lots of applications information............I would be lost without it.