Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 11-20 of 21 questions
votes
probably not.
7 May 2014 by Ms G. Murfin-shaw
votes
You can photocopy from the flat bed or the feeder from what I can see.
2 May 2014 by mikem478
votes
Hi, yes you can! I believe an A4 envelope would be the largest!
23 Apr 2014 by Spidersilva
votes
When I set it up the printer guided me through the process?
20 Apr 2014 by J. Walker
votes
Yes it is, but I had to get a different router. I had draytek routers at home and the Wi-Fi printing didn't work with this, so we simply added an apple router to these and when I want to print, I make sure I am online using the apple router and the printer works. Hope that makes sense.
30 Mar 2014 by Mrs. K. S. Foster-brown
votes
Sorry but I'm unable to say as I'm still using Vista. If you check on the HP support web site you should be able to find out.
18 Mar 2014 by Geoff M
votes
Hi. I believe it can. I have my unit set up on a Wi-Fi network, linking to my broadband hub, and it can operate independently to the PC.
20 Feb 2014 by Mr T A Baily
votes
There is a tray to hold 50 blank sheets.... Its like a drawer which u can open, put sheets in and shut ... More like a commercial printer ... U dnt see any sheets outside .. I like it !!
5 Feb 2014 by Muds !
votes
Hi there, I don't know per page, but I'm still using the ink that came with the printer and have printed a huge amount of stuff. Don't print photos, but do print pages in colour and b & w. I bought a replacement set of ink cartridges on Amazon for when the ink runs out, but they still in their wrapping! It's a great printer, and although large it has worked perfectly from day one. Best printer I've ever owned!
5 Feb 2014 by Belamba
votes
I think it is a year
3 Feb 2014 by physio
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers
Related forums