How to wash and keep your hairpieces:
Synthetic wigs are very easy to care for. Hairpieces do not get dirty easily, you may only need to wash the hairpiece every 1-2 months. If the hairpiece is not worn often, washing may only be necessary every 6 months. When washing your hairpiece, you Just need: wooden comb, clear water, shampoo, conditioner, dry towel, special nursing liquid, wig stand.
1. Before washing your wig, gently ease out any tangles and try not to stretch the hair. Then soak the hairpiece in a large basin of cold water with shampoo for 10 minutes. Do not use hot water when washing your wig! Heat will remove the style.
2. Follow with a wig conditioner in the final rinse and allow to soak again for 5 minutes. Afterwards, gently wash all conditioner out with clean water and shake out the excess water from the wig.
3. Then hang it on a wire wig stand for air drying (avoid direct sun).
4. When hair is almost dry, gently use the wooden comb to manage it.
5. When the hairpiece is not in use, gently store it in appropriate storage.
Material: High Temperature Wire
Size: Approx: 38cm