on 3 January 2012
This bag was a great price and my daughter uses it for school. It holds all her books, gym kit etc and she is very pleased with it. Would buy again. Thanks.
on 14 March 2013
... there's no pouch or pocket for a mobile phone; and the strap has no shoulder pad.
However, the positives do outweigh the negatives.

The bag not only holds my A4 sized folders, but also accommodates a large clip board as well.
There is a zipped compartment for smaller items, and places to keep your pens.

Overall, a good messenger bag for the price I paid!
on 2 March 2012
This bag is exactly what it says it is and is reasonable value. It is the sort of bag you get given out with conference materials but without the logo. As a cheap bag it would be fine. The picture flatters it a little.
on 19 February 2015
I wanted a simple bag/briefcase to carry music scores in (I'm a musician) and after searching on eBay and online music shops decided to have a look on amazon. I'm so glad I did. This bag was exactly what I was after. At only £7 with a choice of colour (I went for the green to match my eyes) it has sockets for pens and the very necessary pencils, front and rear large pockets (the front has a zip) with an additional pocket under the front flap. The flap is clipped shut by two buckles and the main compartment has a full length zip. Although it is not expandable it is certainly large enough for what I require (mainly A4 size booklets with more than enough room height wise as well). It comes with a shoulder strap but as there is also a handle on the top I have not seen found any reason to connect it via the hooks/clips. How waterproof the bag is I have yet to find out but I'm pretty sure the contents put in will be protected from a light shower. Overall very impressed.
on 15 March 2014
For the money, this really is a decent product. I actually wanted this to accommodate a bass guitar lightweight amplifier head unit safely and conveniently, and the large front and rear pocket compartments are ideal for inserting pads of protective material to cushion any knocks. Additionally, the zipped flap pocket is just right for storing mains cables. Most of these messenger bags don't have a top handle, just a shoulder strap, so again this scores. The two sprung plastic fasteners are perhaps a bit fiddly, but at least the bag's not about to fly open.

The material is fine, probably showerproof, size is exactly right for my needs. I'm not using it as a general purpose shoulder bag, but my guess is it would be pretty convenient and durable for that use. You could easily pay out three times the price and probably get a better product, but for the money this is good stuff.
on 2 December 2015
This is a good messenger bag with lots of functionality.
It has pen slots and several compartments. It easily accommodates A4 stuff and larger items. It is also waterproof.
For the price, I am very happy with it.
on 17 April 2013
i thought the bag looked very good when it first arrived i used it monday for work lunchbox flask and book strap was starting to come loose today wednesday one side of the strap has completely come away and cant be used very disappointing
on 29 March 2012
I wanted a simple lightweight briefcase to take the place of my worn out and broken free conference bags. When I want to carry my laptop I'll use my Pakuma case but for day to day use I just want to carry a few bits and pieces. This bag is absolutely perfect for this role and it is everything I was after.
on 5 January 2014
Great bag! Used it a lot to carry all sorts of things and weight and has not broke at all unlike other reviews will say, great quality bag, love it,i read a lot of reviews and decided to buy it to see for myself plus it was cheap and i needed a bag.
on 12 June 2012
i brought this for the choice of colours and price. i got this to carry all the paper work for my football team and it does the job. recommend it to anyone.