A collection of stories for little ones at bedtime.
Contains the following episodes: Charlie and Lola
- 'I am not sleepy and I will not go to bed' Will Lola ever be sleepy enough to go to bed, Charlie wonders? She drinks pink milk with tigers, cleans her teeth with a lion, shoos whales down the plughole and has a pyjama party with some dancing dogs. When at last, Charlie manages to get his little sister to feel sleepy, there's a surprise waiting for him in his bed. Fimbles
- 'Moon' When Fimbo finds the moon, Pom decides that she wants it for herself - Florrie finds a way to make Pom's wish come true. Me Too!
- 'I want to say Goodnight' Bobby misses Kai's call to say goodnight so she dashes across the city and does it in person. Teletubbies
- 'Putting Angus to bed' The Teletubbies watch James help his mummy put his baby brother, Angus to bed. In Teletubbyland, Dipsy is asleep, so the other Teletubbies are being quiet. But they find it very difficult to be quiet and not wake Dipsy up. Jackanory Junior
- 'The King of Capri' Holly Aird tells the Jeanette Winterson tale of a selfish king and the poor washer-woman he falls in love with. Roly Mo Show
- 'Sweet Dreams' Little Bo, Yugo and Migo settle down for a good night's sleep, but only after Roly's shown them how to make sure that their dreams are always sweet. Little Robots
- 'Sweet Dreams Scary' Scary's so tired he falls asleep when he's in the middle of one of his magic tricks. Tiny and the others eventually winkle out of him the fact that he was woken in the night by a thrilling dream and couldn't get back to sleep. Tiny and Noisy vow to help. Balamory
- 'Bedtime' Archie invents a waking-up machine, but it goes wrong, keeping him awake all night so that he falls asleep during the day! Josie Jump's exercises help Archie to stay awake so that he can get a good night's sleep. Tweenies
- 'Sleepover' Bella comes to sleep over with Fizz - but will she stay the night?