on 25 November 2012
love this product. exceptionally warm, great build quality, plenty pockets & storage, and the CAT logo is discreet enough to wear out & about and not just in a work-type environment

great producr, it'll last yrs.

buy it.
on 11 March 2013
This body warmer is insulated very well and Its quite thick so its just right for the cold winter months. For me its a definate one for winter as for me it will be a too warm once the tempatures start to rise in spring.
The materials appear to be of good quality.Quite like the zips on the pockets , got another body warmer with zipless pockets and quite often find things falling out.
on 18 March 2013
Really impressed by this item. Great build quality and a good price. Really keeps you warm and there are several inner pockets to stash items: a zipped chest pocket, two mesh Velcro ones. Would definitely recommend it.
on 16 March 2016
Having purchased two gilets from another brand from Amazon and returned both due to size issues. I decided to order this Caterpillar quilted gilet; although a little more expensive than my previous purchase, I knew the brand had a quality history to it and also expected high quality and a good generous fit. Having received the CAT gilet in 3xl, I was impressed with its quality and fit; albeit I have added a few pounds since my last gilet purchase...but that is not CAT`s fault. The gilet is comfortable and is snug to wear and am looking forward to wearing it in the Spring/Summer (should we get one!), and hopefully not forgetting it and leaving it in the local pub!
on 26 July 2013
Excellent product; warm well made and good length;caterpillar logo unobtrusive;some gilet's are much shorter but this was excellent length and good size
on 20 October 2013
Love this item, yes I find the zip catches the material but never damaged it in over a year, biggest downside I found is that the pocket stitching is very week.
Light weight but very warm. Would give it five stars but the ripping pockets is a constant niggle due to items disappearing into the lining.
on 20 January 2013
This was is a warm and lovely item. You can wear it with anything. What can I say it is ideal if it is too warm to wear a coat but to cold to go without something over your top.
on 28 December 2014
I like this as I don't like driving in the cooler months in a heavy jacket or sweater as I feel they restrict me too much. However, I do need the warmth when getting out of the vehicle, so a gillet is a good compromise. This is comfortable, the pockets are large and deep enough not to worry about phone or keys etc getting dropped and it doesn't take up too much space when I'm not wearing it.
on 2 February 2013
This is our second purchase. The first one was superb, sadly the zip broke hence the need to buy another one. This replacement is below par, it isn't as thick although looks identical. Very disappointed. Delivery was excellent.
on 14 February 2015
Great jacket, very warm, washes well. It is a little big for me, but as it is a mans size, that's not unexpected. Good value for money. I wear it every day in my job as a gardener so it needs to be tough. Lots of pockets, inside & out