on 16 January 2013
Perfect coat for active boys. It's really lightweight and soft compared to some puffas. The zip comes up just high enough so that no scarf is needed (great for boys who won't keep scarf on). It's warm and comfy, my 7 year old liked it immediately. Haven't tested it in the rain yet... but we are both very pleased with it. Delivered quickly too.
on 22 March 2013
This coat arrived very quickly & just in time for the snow. It is a good big fit, very cosy & warm. It's long enough to cover the bum & the hood is elasticated so stays up. I would highly recommend this coat for the cold winter weather.
on 31 October 2014
Bought one , then ordered another straight away! Don't miss out on this ! Lovely warm winter jacket for the boys and the red lining with the tractor print was a wow factor! They both love this jacket saying its the best ever especially the inside pockets! Very appealing to the five and eight yrs old grandsons!
on 26 April 2013
Son loves this it's a great fit, well made and kept him toasty
delivered really quickly too which was a huge bonus !
on 15 March 2015
I deliberately bought this jacket in a bigger size so that it could last my son a bit longer but it's a smaller fit than I expected. I love the colour and how it looks on him. It also seems to keep him warm but he has only worn it once so time will tell. The only downside is that he can't do the zip up on his own as one side moves out of place when you come to pull up the zipper. The jacket itself is not bad...
on 17 January 2015
but i order it for my grandson he is three but a big three i thought it would be too big but it fits well not sure if it will fit him next year, but it working well for this winter. always go bigger size depends on the child.i could of order 7/8 years old and i may of get next year winter out of it.
on 23 April 2014
Very good product for the money. I was warned that the sleeves may be a bit tight but it is not an issue with my son at all. I have not had to worry about him being cold at all this winter and it should last another year. The material is dense and warm, it washes well and dries quickly.
on 1 September 2014
Great quality. I will say the coat is smaller than I expected. Ordered it in largest size for my 11yr old to go back to school with thinking it would fit him for a while but ive had to buy him another coat as this one will probably only fit him until Christmas
on 26 February 2015
Delivered on time. Good quality item. Only problem was the size. I bought 14-16 year old for my 10 year old grandson, and it fit him fine. He is slightly bigger than a 10 year old but no where near 14-16 years old. So sizing came up very small.
on 26 October 2014
We bought this jacket for our grandson. He goes to some local stables and this jacket will certainly keep him warm during the winter months. He looks very smart and is pleased with his new jacket. A v very good buy.