on 8 September 2013
it fab great fun for my kids and little hard to put together needs more food but great ! x
on 31 August 2013
The important thing is, my two year old daughter enjoys playing with this toy. She likes the fact that she can handle the money and food and push a button.

I was quite taken aback by the amount of work I had to put in to assemble this toy. You have to unfold the shelves and click the unit into the base, which I suppose is standard to reduce the packaging size. What really surprised me is I had to stick all the stickers onto the checkout, credit card and around the cans of soup - quite fiddly. The boxes of food were flat packed nets and I had to pop them out of sheets of cardboard then fold them into shape. The paper money came in sheet form and I had to tear along the perforations. The coins had to be twisted off a plastic frame (daughter helped with this step). After all that, all we had to do was find the appropriate batteries and screwdriver to enable us to power the checkout.

The scanner needs light to work so it didn't work in a room where the curtains were half closed. It beebs when you put the play food front of the scanner. The voice of the checkout is loud and clear. When you pay with coins you are only allowed to put three or four coins in the slot before pressing the change button or they get stuck. The receipt paper is not easy to use as you have to tear it off at a certain angle and it gets stuck.

This could still be a fun toy without batteries as all the slots are operational and the food and coins look realistic. At £12.88 this is a fun toy but I am unsure how long it will last or maintain interest.
on 2 November 2013
i bought this toy for my great grand daughter who is five. We were both very pleased with it and it more than met my expectations. It is not only a toy but a learning experience too and we have played with it many times.
on 12 February 2016
For what I paid for this I was very disappointed with the quilty my daughters already broke it cause it's that poor quality
on 27 January 2016
Very flimsy and some food missing when it arrived. Kids prefer there other cash till.
on 21 December 2012
Great Item I am sure that my niece andmy daughter will have great fun with this as they love shopping
on 26 July 2014
MY DAUGHTER IS VERY HAPPY WITH IT, PARTICULARLY THE SCANNING AND TILL.
on 26 November 2014
Great birthday present for my grandson who likes playing shops
on 12 July 2013
Got this for my daughter at christmas. It is a lovely little shopper set. Is very small though. But does the job she wants. She loves pushing the items over the scanner and it making the noises. Great buy.
on 1 August 2014
Lovely toy but doesn't beep or scan always.