Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Hi there...I've no idea what you mean by a damaged face?...I use it for a teeth whitener and for mouth hygiene.
30 Jul 2014 by Mel
votes
Hi there D.A. Bennett I am a podiatrist and i personally use hydrogen peroxide to clear any bacteria in the nail bed I like the way it foams up as for using it as a mouth wash i would urge you to be very careful i would make up 2% volume and water it down with the same amount of water and swish it round your mouth quickly if you have never used this before it will seem very strange as it foams up but just to be sure you are suitable i personally would consult your dentist sorry i cant answer your exact question but i hope it helps
23 Nov 2014 by Margaret scott
votes
Yeah it can be used as disinfectant for skin a mouth wash or its really good for whitening your teeth x
7 Nov 2014 by Stacey
votes
I would assume not, considering it is said to contain a (I think carcinogenic) compound. Look up information on food grade substances and whether the agent in question really is harmful.
3 Nov 2014 by Connor Pettitt
votes
Yes it is the right one
10 Oct 2014 by Ann Jones
votes
Yes you can use it for thrush. I would dilute it 50/50 with water.
14 Aug 2014 by Mrs Moorhen
votes
Yes but only a very high volume one, not this one used for desinfecting
14 Jun 2014 by t van schalkwyk p pataca
votes
Yes you can use it to clean your teeth. It is recommended that you mix a small amount of bicarbonate of soda with the solution to a thick paste and add a little toothpaste to give it a little flavour, then brush as usual. DO NOT REPEAT this process every day as it can also damage your teeth if used too much. Hope this helps.
5 May 2014 by B T
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers