on 24 June 2013
Pro.s
Took a while to assemble (but well worth it at the price).
Great for use by children as easy to wipe clean.
Nice and comfortable for my back!
Con.s
The webbing is a bit untidy underneath as its secured by velcro once you have bolted everything together,
so needs a bit of tidying up
You'll find they need a bit of re- tightening after a week or two and we're hoping the wood will be strong enough to take it, (we'll let you know) if so, then I believe its money very well spent.
on 16 December 2013
Ordered these chairs with the hope they would be delivered within a week and was very happy when they got to me in 3 days, contacting the company was easy and they replied very quickly, if you have any doubts about the quality of these chairs DONT! Very well made recommend these as a purchase!
on 22 August 2014
I ordered these chairs after purchasing a new dining table for our new house. As first time buyers we wanted a good quality product which was reasonably priced. I came across this product and decided to purchase them due to over good reviews. We were looking at similar ones but at £60 which we wasn't willing to pay. These chairs turned up quickly and we're easy to put together. They look great and no one knows any different. We've had several compliments on them and people think we paid a lot for them. We've had these 2 months now and they are still in great condition and we use them everyday. We purchased them from green direct furniture and we have had no problem with them or the product.
on 26 April 2014
Bought these to replace my dining room chairs that are falling apart fast delivery. Easy to assemble and well packaged they are extremely good value for money had found other similar products that were £100 more.
on 19 November 2014
I contacted the seller on a couple of occasions regarding delivery and on both occasions I received a prompt and helpful response.
The chairs arrived before their expected delivery date and the delivery driver was so helpful.
The chairs look exactly as advertised and were easy to assemble; they look very stylish and are good value for money.
I would highly recommend this seller to anyone.
on 7 October 2014
Love these chairs , they take a little while to assemble but worth it . I need to contact the seller as 1chair has a scratch on it and another has a wonky leg, I bought 6 in total . I'm confident based on other reviews they will sort this out quickly.
on 28 January 2014
Just received the six chairs ordered. They were order on a Sunday evening and arrived on Tuesday. ( To my address in Northern Ireland ) I am very pleased with these chairs, they were very easy to assemble and are very sturdy, they also look the part.
I can recommend to anyone looking for good value for money.
on 16 October 2014
Great chairs, they arrived quickly after ordering and on the minimum estimated date.
They were all easy to set up and they look really stylish, and have a good comfortable cushioned seat on them. They look more expensive than they were, so very happy would definitely recommend. Bargain!
on 19 December 2013
Pleased with the chairs and they look fantastic. Very sturdy and easy to put together. All the required tools were with each chair. Would have preferred them to be ready asssembled but the price probably reflects the self assembly.
on 25 June 2014
Arrived 23rd on time - had to pay extra postage which was compensated by the order of a stacking chair in their range but as yet has not arrived. Gripe over, the chairs look fab good solid legs, good cushioning, very comfortable. I shopped around - looked at Argos, Dunelm, B&Q various catalogues and could not find anything comparable for the price, so as long as stacking chair arrives I am a very happy customer and would use this company again as long as they get their delivery charges right - have ordered as big furniture before without incurring extra expense.