on 4 November 2006
Bought this for my kids (age between 7 and 4) a couple of weeks ago and they love it. The games are fun and easy to master even for the 4 year old, who regularly wins some of the games against his older brothers. Big problem was getting 4 controllers that all worked, had to change it 3 times before I got lucky.
on 11 February 2007
When I first saw this I thought it was babyish and really was for children under the age of 7, but when I brought Buzz the Sports Quiz and Jungle Party was an extra I found it so funny.

We brought it soon after discovering it on Buzz the Sports Quiz and have had endless fun with it since, Me aged 14, my sister aged 11, my brother aged 3 and our parents!

For family fun try this game out and you won't stop laughing when the player next to you drops an anvil on you and when you get squashed by the hippo!
on 9 January 2007
I love games that are fun and simple. This had us all in fits of laughter, I am 36, and have 4 kids aged 10,8,6&6. Even my mum can play it and win. DON'T FORGET YOU NEED TO BUY BUZZ GAMES WITH A SET OF BUZZERS if you haven't got some already!

Basically there are 40 different games which you can play randomly or programme in. Some are simply luck some and some take a little skill. Here are my favourites:

Monkey slide

All monkeys slide in a line down a tree branch collecting fruit. When you have enough jump to the back for someone else to take the lead. If you wait there too long you'll come to a branch in your way which would make your eyes water.

Gorilla Bath

The monkeys sit in a bath with a Gorilla, the Gorilla doesn't like bubbles in his bath. Press the buzzer for your monkey to make the bubbles while he sleeps. If he wakes up and catches you then you're in trouble.

Freefall

Monkeys free fall from a cliff with parachutes and one anvil. Hold onto the anvil to gain points and then throw it to another monkey. If you've still got the anvil when the parachutes are opened then it isn't going to help your landing.

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT. Much better than all the other Buzz games.

Then go buy Guitar Hero 2 and Singstar.
on 1 January 2007
I brought this game for my children, aged 8 and 7. They LOVE it. The games are fun and varied with lots of different games. The Monkeys are also great for a laugh at the way they react to winning or losing a game. The games themeselves are excellent with some testing hand to eye co-ordination, and ones where you spot the odd one out, timing and colour un-matching. The games are quite self-explanatory, and after playing each game once, it's dead easy. A* from us. Recommended.
on 26 December 2006
Had this for Christmas with three children age 9,8,8and it is fab - really compeditive,skill sometimes required at other times pure random luck - we love it. Have already planned for hours and hours.A sure hit for the family and surprisingly interactive.

Some games repeat - but who cares it means that we all undestand the rules. the best bit is blowing each other up!
on 14 April 2009
We bought this game about a month ago and ablsolutely LOVE it!

Our boys are aged 13, 15 and 17 and would usually say any game like this is for babies but they actually think it's brilliant.

All of the games are really easy to understand (my friend's 5 and 7 year olds play it with us too).

We all end up cracking up with laughter every time we play.

Highly recommended whatever your age!
on 2 June 2013
Great game bought for the kids but us adults play it too as it is great fun. All the games in the Buzz series are good, whether they are the Quiz ones or these types. There are many different games and you can play a short, medium or long game as well as a customised game.
on 6 September 2009
I've decided to write a review for this game using my mums account because this game is just so good. My mums boyfriend bought this game just earlier today and brought it home for the family (my mum,himself,myself,my brother and my boyfriend)to play. Being 15, along with my boyfriend, i assumed it would be a boring childish game based on its appearance. But trust me, this game works for all ages, if your family is fun, and enjoys some competition and laughs, this is the perfect family game that you will want to play all night! the games are very fun and silly, and easy enough without being boring. The price is brilliant, the game is fun, and the competion between family members is hilarious!

You MUST buy this game for your family no matter what age. You'll be crying with laughter in no time!!
on 3 September 2009
This is a fantastic, fun game for the whole family. It is easy enough for young children to master and silly enough for parents to enjoy to. A great selection of games (around 40), some require some skill, others pure luck but they are all very very silly! I played with my 10 year old and 7 year old and we were rolling around on the floor laughing. Buy it, I defy you to not like!

Don't forget to buy your buzzers!
on 20 January 2008
Although considered it childs game it is a brilliant game for anyone to play. First time I played it everyone was over 50.