on 6 April 2013
The author is well known as an Amazon Affiliate and I have bought instructional material from him in the past. He has a clear and no nonsense style and that is in this book too. Buying a website that is already earning an income is the easiest way to get going with an Internet Business and I wish I knew about this years ago when I started.

Very simply the author walks you through his own process in sizing up a website and how to check that it is a decent deal or if it is a dud.

More interesting - he gives 3 examples from his own experience.

It is a quick read and well worth it if you are thinking of doing this or even for general reading. There are useful resource links throughout the book.
on 10 April 2013
It's funny that this book came into my life when I was considering buying some websites with profits from anther online business. I learned a lot from this book and while I know it can't cover every single thing to look out for it has reduced greatly any mistakes I could have made. Apart from buying websites the advice in this book has given me some great ideas for improving the ones that I already own.
on 2 August 2013
I found this book to be a very detailed, interesting and honest guide to buying websites.
The author shows with examples, how he has created an entire business by buying websites, applying improvements and increasing their value.
A very original business idea and a great investment.
First class book, well done!
on 29 May 2016
Quite a good read, but could do with more detail, cannot complain at the low price.