on 5 March 2015
Not great to be honest, lots of soft ones and also lot's of bad ones too. Bits of shell also evident. Would only use these as a snack rather than adding them to yoghurt etc as you will probably find a baddun in there. Will go back to my usual supplier for these in future.
review image
on 19 April 2015
Really disappointed in the quality. Had to dispose of them after a month despite keeping them in an air tight glass jar. They 'went off' and became furry. Would not recommend.
on 8 September 2014
Not that crunchy or tasty. Quality reflects price in the future I would more likely pay a bit more to get a better product
on 20 June 2016
I am never buying any sort of nuts from Whole Foods again. I bought 6 different varieties of nuts from them and they were all old. These Hazelnuts had a 'Use By' date on them of a month before the date that I ordered them. Amazon was good enough to replace them but a lot of the Hazelnuts in the replacement bag are old and soft and bitter.
I even phoned Whole Foods, not to complain, but just to let them know that some of their stock at Amazon was old. They didn't want to know and basically said they weren't interested.
I buy a lot of nuts and now I am going to only buy from suppliers that provide fresh nuts rather than cheap, expired nuts.
Good-bye Whole Foods. Thanks for nothing.
on 18 June 2016
This product was nit as nice as previous purchases and i won't be reordering. The nuts were soft and seemed stale unlike previous purchases.
on 28 August 2014
Looked like good value, but postage made it more expensive than local supermarket. Nice to have a large bag - we use nuts often.
on 16 October 2014
Great value and good for you. Making my own breakfast muesli with these and other products.
on 8 September 2014
Lovely and fresh nuts. Easy to roast, cook with or eat raw. Quick delivery.
on 9 April 2015
top quality, as they should be at this price. the size of marbles.
on 19 January 2015
The ones I got were short-dated, with just a few months life.

See one answered question