Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg
|Price:||£13.21 (£13.21 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Powerful antioxidant
- Daily requirement of selenium
- Can be eaten raw, roasted or salted
- Add to ice cream, desserts and nut mixes
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Brazil Nuts an excellent source of protein and fibre.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Find the quality of this product much better than what I can buy in the high street supermarkets usually
- It is also convenient to get a nicely sized package
- These nuts are highly beneficial for your health and your well being
- High protein
To get the best taste, use a pan without any oil as these nuts contain enough of their own unsaturated oil, then pour around 200 grams of nuts into the pan and heat up while moving a few times until they start to produce the typical smell. Pour into a plate and pour fine salt over them if desired. Enjoy!
Very tasty, enjoyable to eat and good value as buying in bulk. Much cheaper than buying on the high street in smaller quantities.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Delivered in time and product is of good quality will recommend a friend.Published 26 days ago by Zahoor Bukhari
These were great for snacks as I am diabetic, delivery was as promisedPublished 27 days ago by visayas
Excellent quality nuts, it is really worth the money.
I totally recommend it.
Very good Brazil nuts. Bought before and do enjoy them very much.Published 2 months ago by Lenietta