on 29 July 2013
This was almost 1m across which I was really pleased with and was really bright and cheerful too. It also wasn't too heavy to hang from they swings frame in the back garden when it was full. The only surprise we had was that we had a queue of about fifteen party friends waiting to have a go at whacking it and it only lasted until friend five when it broke. The plastic ring through the butterfly's head ripped through the body and it couldn't be hung up again for other guests to have a go, so we just had to lay it on they ground and let them rip it apart.(Which they were happy with). I think that if we had one of these again we would definitely make the ring attachment firmer before we hung it up so that more people could have a go.
on 18 August 2014
Fantastsic product and enjoyed by 8 girls aged 8 - 11 years old. Super fast service. Would buy again from this seller.
on 4 March 2016
Did my research on this and was really pleased I chose this!! Its a great size, really colourful and best part of all it took ages and lots of laughing and whacking to break!! Made really well in my opinion and definitely worth it!!
on 8 January 2013
bought this for a hen party themed on butterflies and fairies. was easy to put together and full with goodies. had hours of fun with it on the beach as a BBQ and the girls loved it
on 15 July 2015
Slightly on the delicate side this one when you pull the strings to expand it. Great colour looks even nicer in real. 4* due to the string issue. Nice size too!
on 11 April 2014
This item is amazing. Very nice and lovely and big enough. I didn't want something small, this piñata is a good size.
Recommend it to everyone
on 20 August 2015
We had this for my daughters 21st. I filled it to the brim with an assortments of gifts. It lasted for ages so it's very well made. Fantastic
on 16 July 2012
It looked lovely from the discription on screen, shame i never saw it as they sent me something completely different...not impressed
on 23 March 2015
Great fun had by all!
on 5 March 2013
Looks fabulous and will be even better when popped into shape and filled with goodies. Shame to bash it though!!!!

See one answered question