on 3 February 2011
I wanted something different to put on my walls other than the usual stuff and spotted these! I ordered two packs and have already put them up!! I think they are so cute and no one I know has them which is even better. Where I have put them, the light reflects off them and casts butterfly shadows on the wall next to them! My living room is looking much more homely and feminine with them up and my walls no longer look so boring!
on 21 February 2012
Very happy with the service and product it was delivered promptly and in good order my daughter is very pleased and I am sure will tell her friends where to find these items .
on 19 December 2013
I used these to liven up a very plain, unframed mirror in a bedroom. So the butterflies start life on the mirror and then fly off and up the wall. I know it sounds naff but actually makes quite a pretty decorative effect. Good delivery, well packaged, easy to apply.
on 12 July 2012
Unique decoration for a reasonable price. Protective film on the mirrors was a bit fiddly to get off, but end result worth it. Would recommend.
on 28 April 2012
These butterflies mirrors are great for adding to features on the wall and have so many other uses..l have one of the smaller size on the corner on my TV the rest l have scattered around the walls looks lovely..easy to apply just peel off the tape and add sticky tape supplied and press onto wall..delivery and package good
on 6 January 2015
These little mirrors are adorable. The look great on the wall and just add that little bit of sparkle in an otherwise dull part of the room. They arrived packaged well and overall were very pleased with them
on 9 December 2013
I don't recommend buying this, if you expected to see yourself in these little "mirrors", you will be disappointed. They otherwise seem a good quality and all, only they reflect nothing but a blurred colors back, it really isn't a mirror...
on 27 January 2014
I bought these for my daughters room . We mixed these up with the rainbow mirror butterflies and it looks stunning on her wall. We have had lots of compliments as they bounce light around the room lovely. Best purchase we have made.
on 1 July 2013
I ordered these for a wall in my living room alongside a tree wall design. I thought these were actually mirrors but they are more like a shiny silver no reflection but however I still love them fast delivery and look great on the wall! I have re ordered another pack!
on 22 May 2012
Was expecting flat wall stickers, but was pleasantly surprised seeing they were actually thick acrylic mirrors. Looks very nice on my daughters wall.

See one answered question