on 8 May 2013
This bag is fashionable and very pretty and nicer than in the picture. My daughter uses it for school and it is large enough to fit all her materials inside. It has a lovely silky pink lining and a toggle close for the opening and magnetic clasp fastener. My daughter 12 years old loves it!
Not sure yet how it would fare in the rain!
on 1 August 2013
Purchased for my Daughter Age 10. She thinks it's a great bag and loves the design and colours plus there's plenty of room for school books etc. Delivered well within estimated time. Very pleased with service overall.
on 23 July 2013
I purchased this for my daughter for school, she loves it, lovely design and practical, enough pockets for her to put school things in, i would reccomend it to anyone
on 30 August 2013
I've never been much of a bagpack person, however I fell in love with this bag and it's absolutely perfect for university, with just enough room for all my bits and bobs, including my macbook :)
on 22 June 2013
Bag looks really nice, looks well made and fits all my daughter's school books in. Order came within time limit.
on 2 August 2013
Recieved quickly. But it is not the bag in the picture. The one I recieved was a miss Lulu, not swankyswan. The inside is not pink, it is black, and the straps are a dark brown. Although still a nice bag, but was mainly ordered for the pink inside (daughters criteria).
Emailed seller, recieved a quick response and was told items can differ from product shown. This would not be a problem, if you state this clearly in description. apparently I can send it back, but to be honest its needed and will have to keep it. Good quality bag, just misleading on description
on 24 June 2013
received as describe in the product detail...people always notice it if im using it..also,Accessories got the same product but more expensive than this..love it!!! all and all,can't complain!!!.
on 7 July 2013
Bought for my 10 year old daughter. She loves it. It is roomy enough to accommodate lunchbox and a few school books. Well made and durable looking.
on 17 July 2013
Really cool backpack for girls, my daughter loved it, good quality and design.as usual arrived promptly. order another one for my niece
on 12 November 2013
Bought this for my daughters 10th birthday. As expected (per reviews I had read) the bag was a different colour to the advert. The material is darker and the straps are tan brown. I don't like it as much but my daughter loves it so that's the main thing! She is using it as her school bag as that seems to be the fashion at the moment. Has two useful pockets at the front. Don't know how long the straps will last as they are only plastic. Arrived within a couple of days.