- From club sets and clothing to balls and training equipment, save up to 40% on golf gear by checking out our latest deals.
- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Bushnell Tour Z6 - rangefinders (35 x 76 x 104 mm, IPX7, CR-2)
|Price:||£275.00 (£303.14 / kg) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£74.00 (21%)|
- New model with JOLT technology
- Vibrates when the pin is locked onto and yardage displayed
- Accurate to 0.1 of a yard
- Can be viewed in yards or metres
- Comes supplied with battery and carry case
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Battery type: CR-2
Battery voltage: 5 V
Carrying case: Yes
Dimensions (WxDxH): 35 x 76 x 104 mm
Exit pupil: 3.5 mm
Eye relief: 1.6 cm
International Protection (IP) code: IPX7
Number of batteries supported: 1
Objective diameter: 2.1 cm
Weight: 226 g
Look for similar items by category
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Pros: Small, light, durable, easy to use, accurate,
Cons: Button must be pushed with some pressure to get reading
Once I reached 13, I would use both and for the last 3 holes I was 100% back to the V2. Yes, the V2 is the older model but I decided to stick with that one and not for the money.....I think there is only a $50 difference.
You will be happy with either one but I chose the V2 because of the Slope and it's easier to use.
I received my order yesterday, so I haven't really had a chance to utilize it much. After reading the manual, I was easily able to scroll through the settings menu to adjust the brightness of the display and then adjust the focus of the viewfinder. I also reset the eyepiece for use with sunglasses. That being noted, I tried scanning objects, including flagsticks with reflectors, at the golf course where I work. The menu button isn't easily activated without the intention to do so.
First thing I noticed was that the power button functioned without issue. Some reviewers noted that activating the unit required a lot of finger pressure. Not so with my unit, fortunately. The display is easy to interpret, and the unit quickly shows measurements, sometimes in tenths of yards. The unit no longer features a 'scan' mode, so it isn't as easy to move the unit across the background and cross the flagstick to find the flagstick yardage (watching for the shortest distance as I move across the background of trees, etc). The unit will supposedly do the same thing over a maximum pan time of 7 seconds, but I didn't find this to be as simple as with my old unit. I'm ready to try it on the course, but the weather in Massachusetts is quickly becoming too cold for me.
Many have been complaining about how the button is hard to push. The button is slightly tougher then you might be use to (if you have ever used other Bushnell device), but this is such a great device, it hardly determined my rating on this product. If you cannot hold this device steady while pushing the button down, you have the grip of an infant.
Pros: Sleek look, Perfect size for you palm, Bright display (adjustable), Pinseeker technology, Waterproof.
Cons: Button slightly tougher to push.