- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Delmar Cengage Learning; Spi edition (28 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1133597165
- ISBN-13: 978-1133597162
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 12.7 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 90,360 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
David Busch's Flash Photography Compact Field Guide (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides) Paperback – 28 May 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
1. Quick Setup Guide. 2. Choosing Accessories. 3. Simple lighting techniques indoors. 4. Using flash outdoors. 5. Off-camera and Multiple flash. 6. Shooting situations.
About the Author
With more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's "All Tech Considered." When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com. Ed Verosky is an internationally renowned expert in flash photography as well as an accomplished editorial, wedding, and portrait photographer. As the author of several popular eBooks on photography, Ed has helped thousands of beginners, as well as professionals, gain a better understanding of difficult concepts through his unique style of teaching. Ed offers photography tutorials and advice through his websites and is a valued contributor on select internet-based forums and groups. He and his wife live and work in New York. Visit his website at edverosky.net.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Handy book. Very good explanations for a beginner in flash photography. Easy to read. Economic book and easy to carry around.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very informitive and a great help for someone like myself learning about flash photography.Published 16 months ago by martin p
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation