Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 April 2013
It was in Bujumbura, Burundi, that I came across the French version of this book. Although my French is fine, I preferred reading it in English, its original language. I bought it and I read it, nearly in one go. It is an absolute must for anyone going to Burundi. You learn about its history by way of numerous interviews, which are included in the narrative. It opened my eyes, it took my breath away, and I understood more about the environment where I worked and lived. I recommend the book, as well as the country and its people.
Burundi: The Biography of a Small African Country
on 10 May 2013
This is an excellent book full of history and information. As a traveller to Burundi and about to go there again to do some more mission work I wanted to learn more of the history of Burundi and so I have found this book is so informative and just what I needed.
on 16 December 2014
Very helpful back ground to recent situation in Burundi recommend to anyone who is working in or visiting Burundi