Size: Pack Of 1Change

on 4 June 2015
We bought this on the strength of the reviews and after shopping around online and in the shops we found that this was the best price.

It comes in a 235ml plastic bottle and the shampoo / body wash comes out when you open the top and squeeze the sides together.

The liquid itself is an ideal thickness consistency to handle and has a very pleasant natural honey aroma.

As a shampoo it performs well but admittedly it does leave the hair a bit dry but it's easily remedied using a conditioner.

As a body wash it lathers up quite nicely with a sponge and a little goes a long way. I found that it's best to rub it in to the sponge first before you add water to lather. If you use it raw on the body it washes off far too quickly and you are throwing your money down the drain.

No side effects have been experienced with this and we would not consider switching to anything else.
on 5 June 2015

on 3 April 2011
For those people who must have a PH Neutral shampoo because of skin sensitivity, allergies or because they are having chemotherapy, this is the product for most of them I suggest.

I have been using it and it is especially good in that it doubles as a body wash so is ideal for taking showers as you wash your hair. It does leave the hair a little dry but an appropriate conditioner will take care of that.

As a body wash it is very good as a small amount goes a long way. I recommend the product for the reasons stated and because it is definitely value for money.
0Comment31 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2013
I really like the smell of this but I have found it really dries the skin out, I don't know why as it's supposed to be natural, so slightly disappointed :-(
on 10 December 2014
Great stuff. Smells lovely and can be used head to toe and long lasting you really do not need to use much each wash a little goes a long way. Love this stuff and good for dry skin and certainly cleared up the worse of my babes cradle cap.
on 13 March 2012
Love this shampoo & wash, it smells great, it feels soft and our baby enjoys its smell and feel as well. We are repetitive customers for all the burt's bees line :)
on 12 January 2014
I originally started using this for my son who has eczema triggered by detergents along with the rest of the burts bees baby skincare range, oil, lotion and nappy cream. It helped, along with swapping branded washing powder with ecoleaf and doing porridge baths, to almost cure my sons eczema. I suffer with really bad sebborheic dermatitis to the scalp and since using it to wash my hair my scalp has calmed down and doesn't feel hot and itchy anymore. I now use this for the whole family, we use it wash our hair and bodies and although it seems pricey, using the subscribe and save and not having to buy multiple bathing products Im actually spending less. I went away for the weekend and my wash bag just had this and my toothpaste!
on 31 May 2013
My baby has excema but doesnt seem to have any issues with this baby wash. It smells really good too and I use it for his bath and as a shampoo
on 23 October 2012
A really nice baby shampoo that smells yummy. The tiniest amount is needed so this one bottle will last ages.
on 14 September 2014
It's ok but I'm not massively keen on the smell. Guess it's subjective. My two daughters (3 and 8months) aren't offended by the shampoo and it doesn't appear to hurt their eye or anything but hasn't done anything miraculous and I don't think we'll be buying another bottle.