- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1344 KB
- Print Length: 144 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: www.approachguides.com (12 Aug. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007P0LVZ6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #41,138 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Burgundy: Guide to the Wines of France Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The information is presented in a clear and easy to follow style and the area map is quite clear.
I would not agree with all that is said about some of the wines covered but that is purely a matter of individual taste. All in all a well written and very good book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > France
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Spirits
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Wine Collecting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Continental Europe > France