- Visit the Whisky Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular whiskies.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.95 UK delivery
+ £4.99 UK delivery
Bunnahabhain 12 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
|Price:||£46.89 (£66.99 / l) FREE UK delivery.|
- The nose offers a fresh and aromatic experience with a subtle whiff of smoke.
- The taste starts with light fruit and a nut appeal that leads to a spectacular malty sweetness
- The finish develops into a lingeringing and beautifully rich full bodied experience
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Sea breezes on the nose in that classic Islay manner, with crème brulée and butter joining in on the palate and carrying the whole ensemble into the long, creamy textured finish.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky aged 12 years
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I was so impressed I asked my wife to get me a bottle for my Birthday.
Pronounced "Bu-na-ha-venn" it is more gentle than your usual Islay whisky.
The nose is fresh and aromatic with a subtle hint of smoke.
The taste starts with light fruit and nut that follows on to a spectacular malty sweetness.
The finish is a lingering and rich full bodied experience.
This is now my favorite Scotch, and if you like whisky I am sure you will like this!
A word of warning for people buying it as a present. Both bottles I bought from amazon 12 months apart came in the same out-of-space vacuum packaging. This packaging is very secure but it crushed all four edges of the original black cardboard box.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gift for a friend to say thank you - one of his favourite whiskeys - great price compared to other online stockists.Published 10 days ago by UnlibroHermoso
Bought this on recommendation from friend, who's sampled most whiskys. Was well packed and haven't taken out of the packaging, as is going in my case, to take to Australia for... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Chris
Beat Whisky I have tasted for ages. Love Islay whiskies.Published 2 months ago by Mrs. Rita MacGranthin