on 4 November 2011
i couldnt adore this product more...Im a big fan of make up, i really enjoy having all kinds of eye shadows and cosmetics, and this is what i was lacking..good quality!
100% recomended!!
on 20 October 2011
For the price, i cannot believe how good these brushes are. They seem much more expensive than they are and the brushes never shed. Really good selection but there isn't an actual fluffy blending brush. The eyeshadow brushes are all quite hard(ish) similar to a foundation brush but obviously much smaller. They are still really good for applying eyeshadow. And the face brushes for applying blusher and bronzer etc are really nice and soft.
on 18 July 2011
I recently purchases these brushes as I will be using them on clients to apply makeup for weddings and parties.
They were packaged very well, no problem at all with the brushes.

good choice!
on 17 March 2013
First off, despite any faults I find with the product, you're not going to get anything better for the price. It's unfair to compare the brushes to more expensive brands because they are never going to be as good. The set is for people who can't or don't spend a lot of money on brushes.

This set is good if you're new to make up and have nothing to compare the brushes with. The smell is bad at first but not a long term problem and I have had no problem with shedding. The packaging is handy, not as tacky as other reviewers make it out to be.

If, however, you are more experienced you may find the following helpful:

All the eye brushes are flat. I use an additional denser brush for blending out eyeshadow.

You MUST use foundation/base/primer under eye makeup. The eye brushes don't pick up enough colour to be used on their own.

You may find the powder and angle brushes a little too soft to pick up some powders. It's not a major problem if you don't mind taking a little extra time with your make up. I reverted to the brushes I owned previously.

The foundation brush is far too smooth. This may improve after a while but at the moment my liquid foundation just slides off it and doesn't give good coverage. I have had to revert to the brush I used previously.

I use the largest eyeshadow brush as a concealer brush so there's no need to buy one.

You may need a kabuki/buffer brush. The set doesn't include either and the powder brush isn't stiff enough to be used instead.

NOTE: Any of the brushes I have used as replacements are inexpensive (3/4 euro)

All in all, if you can afford a smaller, more expensive set it would be worth your while. If not, you can always use other inexpensive brushes as replacements like I did.
on 1 July 2011
A great selection of brushes presented in a trendy case. Lovely wipe down case and the brushes are protected with a plastic cover over each brush. Great value for money.
on 30 April 2012
i do really like this brushes amazing for beginners because they are really cheap and very good quality, the only problem i hav with these brushes (well really only one) the foundation brush used to be really soft and when i deep cleaned it with johnsons baby shampoo which works with all my other brushes the foundation brush is now really hard and it doesnt work anymore its really streaky, but apart from that i really enjoyed my purchase and will recomend them.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 October 2012
I purchased these as a gift for a friend of mine who is a makeup artist. They are cheap and the case is kind of lump when I first got it but mainly due to moving around during shipping. My friend has said they are soft, easy to use and clean and look professional. There is a little film plastic cover over the brushes which my friend has kept and replaces over them after use and has said it keeps them a bit tidier looking. Her only warning is to use an appropriate brush or size and appropriate brush for the hardness of the makeup in the pallet as using a big brush for say eyeshadow it gets everywhere on the brush and doesn't apply evenly and makes a mess of the pallet.
on 25 December 2011
These arrived in perfect condition and was just was i expected. Perfect christmas pressent and the brushes and bag are in great condition and there was nothing wrong, great price too!
on 4 January 2012
Well ive was super surprised to have these delivered today, 2 days before the recommended dispatch time even started! So the delivery is super fast, and everything was perfect inside so good shipping materials. Any way, these brushes are way better quality then i thought they'd be! For £10 i didnt expect much but all 15 brushes are great! They're going to go perfectly with my 88 eye shadow palette that i also got from Amazon! So yeah im pleasantly surprised, and i tugged and played with each brush and not a single hair has come out!

EDIT: Since using them 3 of the brush heads have broken from the handle....it was easily fixed with some super glue but for the price I paid I would expect better! So yeah must take a star off my initial review
on 31 August 2012
This is an amazing product, I am very impressed. If you like make-up and want a set of brushes to experiment different techniques this is it, whether you are experienced or inexperienced with applying make-up.

I have now decided to buy some as gifts for my nieces as I think it is an ideal starter make-up brush set when wanting to experiment with make-up.
Positives
No doubt about it - value for money!!
Quality/Price - for £13.99 lovely soft brushes of good quality
Variety - great variety of brushes to try out different make-up techniques. Once you know which brushes you like, you can decide to invest in more expensive brushes if you want to.
Packaging - lovely pink (color I bought, suspect black will be equally lovely) case to keep all brushes securely and together and will take up minimum space when travelling.

Negative
Only one change I would have liked. It would have been nice if the type of brush was printed on the side as you would find with some other brands, ie Powder, blusher etc...