- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 13.4 x 4.2 cm ; 68 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Item model number: B070
- ASIN: B0048FF1GG
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 18 Jan. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bumper Ground Loop Isolator Noise Remover
|Price:||£4.33 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£1.16 (21%)|
- Ground Loop Isolator with Low Level Filter
- Ground loop isolator for use in car, professional and domestic audio systems.
- Designed to isolate the ground between source and amplification to prevent noise or hum
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Designed to isolate the ground between source and amplification to prevent noise or hum
ground Loop modulator
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Had some classic 'Mains hum' mixed in with some 'Digital static' (similar to the old modem noises) emminiating from my bunch of USB cables, which are connected to various mobile devices ... the devices are like a noise generating beacon and so found out that my Denon DJ MC2000 mixer was attracting this noise and amplifying it out throught the LINE output and into the PC ... a right pain in the a$$ ... so I took a chance and threw this on ... Boom! ... ALL of the noises have disappeared ... nothing but clean audio on the speaker outputs of the PC now ... quality bit of kit ... and being as this is a transformer, I can't see this breaking down in the distant future ...
Recommended if you're doing Audio work of any kind wether on the PC/Car/Disco, etc ... fast delivery too ... thanks ...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great works brilliant no noise that was bugging me to s--t out of me, so very happy no noise now from laptop to amp great itemsPublished 8 months ago by stig200
I have only had this product a few days, but it looks like it has corrected my hum issues. Arrived very promptly by Royal mailPublished 12 months ago by Pete