on 20 May 2011
For me I found when I wasn't very pregnant there was too much material where my bump should be and then as I got bigger it rolled down :-( very disappointed as the idea is brilliant bit I think I wore the black one twice and didn't get any wear out of the white one!!!
on 11 September 2011
A friend introduced me to Bump Bands and in doing so saved me a bucket of money on maternity clothes.
They are really comfy. This brand is a little thicker than Mothercare's version. This is not a negative point - I had a winter pregnancy and needed that snug feel. Not sure how warm they'd feel in August. They create a lovely layered look to your outfit and enable you to wear your normal clothes comfortably well into your last few weeks.

A must buy!